**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

SPIDERGWEN SPIDERGWEN

RezzidentRezzident Posts: 21
edited January 2023 in Suggestions and Requests
Can someone please inform me on how to change my profile picture?

- Thank you :)
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 404 ★★
    Hey Rez,

Click on your profile name in the upper-right corner of the page, then above the large picture of Spider-Gwen (yep totally needed to change mine too!) hit the Change Picture button and you can pick from the different champs!
  • Options
    superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    edited May 2017
    Wondering this myself. The mobile layout is a bit complicated to explore.

Edit: thanks Droid!
  • Options
    Thank you Droid! :smile:
  • Options
    Clobberin_TimeClobberin_Time Posts: 88
    Hey Rezz! Ok, here's how to change your profile on mobile: Hit your account on the top. If you're looking to change it, it's probably Spider Gwen. After hitting that, there will be a little picture of a man. Clicking on that will bring down a box called preferences. Click that. After clicking that, ther'll be a button on the right that says change profile. It'll bring up a display of all the champ portraits, and after selecting one by tapping it, scroll down to the bottom. There will be a button that says save changes. Do that, and you should be good!
  • Options
    HatshipuhHatshipuh Posts: 146
    I love how this thread is in the News and Announcement section lol.
  • Options
    Ha ha
  • Options
    LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Yeah...I don't see what Droid or clobberin are talking about. I'm on Apple mobile, I can't find "preferences" and my profile name is not in the top right of any page. Help?
  • Options
    Justice_Evo_8Justice_Evo_8 Posts: 213 ★★
    I still can't figure out how to change profile pic on iPhone.
  • Options
    If you guys are having troubles with this and on mobile I did it by clicking "full site" then clicking profile and I scrolled down to my profile picture and changed it. There's a few methods to change your profile picture!
  • Options
    LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    I did manage to find it in "full site" as well now. Not very intuitive though, I had to click through the Gwens at the bottom of the page until I found me. Hint: it's in alphabetical order :)
  • Options
    Romo790Romo790 Posts: 139
    Thanks for the tips. Had to switch to full site. Stoked to finally have this feature
  • Options
    ImdcapImdcap Posts: 4
    Lots of familiar names here
  • Options
    ImdcapImdcap Posts: 4
    What in the spider gwen avatar?!
  • Options
    Time_to_clobberTime_to_clobber Posts: 119
    Imdcap wrote: »
    Lots of familiar names here

BTW- Clobberin Time is different than me (Time to clobber)
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Apparently it can only be changed on the desktop version
  • Options
    mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    edited May 2017
    LOL.. well played MCOC... Trolling us all by making the default avatar the character that is among the least liked in the game...

• Options
    JohnnyViperJohnnyViper Posts: 64
    Thank you for posting this thread!
  • Options
    DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 404 ★★
    Rezzident wrote: »
    Thank you Droid! :smile:

You're welcome Rez! Yeah sorry all I should've specified I was able to do that from my laptop connection; haven't tried pulling up the forums yet on my phone
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    Out_law said:

Contact kabam support they can tell you how to change ur profile or u can watch some tutorials on YouTube

This post is almost 6 years old…please check dates before pointlessly reviving old posts.
  • Options
    Hey @Out_law, as was stated above, this discussion is almost six years old, and the OP no longer requires help with this. I recommend checking the date of the last post before reviving any threads in future. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this discussion.
This discussion has been closed.