**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AA/Cap Falcon Bug

2»

Comments

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    @qartweli dude this even about a node. This is about Cap Falcon’s abilities reducing AA’s accuracy
  • ThomildoThomildo Posts: 441 ★★★

Poison, bleed and stun all have 100% to apply from the sp 3.
  • Hey there, can you confirm if you've seen this happen in any other fights, or only against Cap? Also, can you confirm which difficulty you were on at the time or if this happened across multiple difficulties?
    edited February 2022

Hey there, can you confirm if you've seen this happen in any other fights, or only against Cap? Also, can you confirm which difficulty you were on at the time or if this happened across multiple difficulties?

It’s only against Cap Falcon that I’ve noticed but others have said that they see it against Civil Warrior as well. It’s in all game modes.
    Also, AA is getting his accuracy reduced by the Hard Knock Life node as well

Hey there, can you confirm if you've seen this happen in any other fights, or only against Cap? Also, can you confirm which difficulty you were on at the time or if this happened across multiple difficulties?

Seen it happen in both uc and cav eq so far, but the screenshot above is from practice mode using my own roster. So it effects all rarities/difficulties.
  • Hey there, the team is still looking into this, but if you notice this happening in other game modes besides this quest, let us know and we'll pass the information along as well.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Hey there, the team is still looking into this, but if you notice this happening in other game modes besides this quest, let us know and we'll pass the information along as well.

This is also happening in archangel fights where he is inflicted with disorient. His ability accuracy is being reduced. In all game modes
  • Hey there, the team is still looking into this, but if you notice this happening in other game modes besides this quest, let us know and we'll pass the information along as well.

This is also happening in archangel fights where he is inflicted with disorient. His ability accuracy is being reduced. In all game modes
    Do you happen to remember which Champions or nodes specifically inflicted the Disorient that seemed to be affecting his ability accuracy? Or where the specific fights occurred? Having some trouble getting this to happen on my end, so any info that can help replicate what you're seeing more precisely can help us to determine what's causing this.

Hey there, the team is still looking into this, but if you notice this happening in other game modes besides this quest, let us know and we'll pass the information along as well.

Do you happen to remember which Champions or nodes specifically inflicted the Disorient that seemed to be affecting his ability accuracy? Or where the specific fights occurred? Having some trouble getting this to happen on my end, so any info that can help replicate what you're seeing more precisely can help us to determine what's causing this.
    Path 2 of section 2 expert map in war . My parries were failing after I got the disorient. Against spidergwen.

Also against Strength In numbers Mordo 6.2.5 after my teammates died

Here's a video from 7.3.3. normally magentos Magnetize does not affect Archangel. But the disorient in the node is affecting it
    https://youtu.be/2CHmHe3y8C0
    https://youtu.be/ED7w_ssi5xo

Two instances. Both parry and dexterity failed to trigger stun debuff and precision buff respectively. 6.2.5 mordo
    Are we ever getting this fixed?

I wouldn't hold your breath

I'm manifesting @Rookiie and the energy they had for ddhk bug fix
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,761 ★★★★★

I'm manifesting @Rookiie and the energy they had for ddhk bug fix

• Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Is this still broken? He had this issue when Civil Warrior's buff came out which got fixed pretty soon actually. Just so I remember not to take AA against him. (I did try find a duel target but can't and I don't have any Cap Falcons)
    I tried it in practice mode and it seems to be working now. AA’s debuffs stick even when cap falcons armor buffs are up.
    Nice. What about archangels ability accuracy still failing though? It's still buged from the Gauntlet sasquatch fight