**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Medusa + Quicksilver + Hit Monkey = Black Bolt Armageddon LOL

ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
LOLOL

The King of the Inhumans tires of your disrespect

Comments

• Options
    GarrettN said:

And it only takes 4 out of 5 team slots not like some of those other characters that are synergy reliant and take all 5!

He was hitting Winter Soldier so hard, I nearly cried for Bucky
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Video?
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,770 ★★★★★
    ESF said:

you never cease to amaze me I swear

ineffective? yes
    fun? also yes

LOL I am just wandering out here on the fringes of the Battlerealm, testing kits

You’re hilarious 🤣
  • Options
    o_oo_o Posts: 834 ★★★★
    edited August 2022
    Paging @Cat_Murdock :)
  • Options
    Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★
    Add ikaris to the team too and cycle specials🤩
  • Options
    ItsDamien said:

See this is what the game should be about! Everyone worries about having the top champs and doing all the hardest things and trying to reach the pinnacle of players that have been sitting at the top since the beginning of the game. Instead have fun with it, try out new things, make fun teams even if you wouldn’t use them in the hardest content. Outside of the absolute RAREST materials in the game, use some T5B and T2A to take up a 5* champ and put together an impractical team and have FUN!

Exactly — I learned years ago what my skill cap is and what my true interests are for this game: collecting characters and testing kits

I understand the people whose enjoyment comes from being an elite player and clearing everything, being in high-tier alliances and things of that nature. There’s nothing wrong with being that kind of player, if you have the skill

But there’s a lot of things to do in this game that are fun if you are willing to take a deep breath, relax, study some of the interactions, test, and then clear content that is suitable for the kits

They aren’t all Hercules and Apocalypse. They’re just not

But some of the kits can still be fun in the right situations, and it’s still a game
  • Options

Huh. I need to see what that looks like!
  • Options

That is really fun — that’s an interesting little wrinkle! Thanks for popping in here and reminding us that is there!
  • Options
    Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★
    ESF said:

That is really fun — that’s an interesting little wrinkle! Thanks for popping in here and reminding us that is there!
    Your very welcome✌️
  • Options
    VegetaNoOujiVegetaNoOuji Posts: 57
    edited August 2022
    I used to run R5 Karnak, Medusa and Blackbolt way back when, rotate in hitmonkey and Hercules with suicides And I can only Assume the whole squad hits decently hard.

Would I R4 Karnak or Blackbolt, no, probably not even Medusa these days but it's still fun to Mess around with.