Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Legend run, july 2022

2»

Comments

• Options
    DudeMaGudeDudeMaGude Posts: 87
    Roxtaar said:

I mean ur runtime when u got ur legends or did dis mnth run ?

Was my time for this July EQ legends run…also my first attempt. Hoping I did it quick enough, cuz was a long 3 hours!!
  • Options
    Corkscrew said:

Feels ridiculous that they can't make it fight times only at this point.
    Anyone not able to consistent connectivity to Kabam is effectively out.

Sounds like writing that code would slow the game down more 😂
  • Options
    30ish30ish Posts: 177 ★★

30ish said:

I’ve got 3hr, 10 minutes with 5 crashes

Nice work, seems pretty safe to score the title!!!
    You got this too !
    Don’t worry 😉 homie; this month too the lag was real & everyone had crashes ! You’ll make it as well
  • Options
    mcyeezuzmcyeezuz Posts: 115

Update on my time for legends run. Used 5* Corvus with 4* Corvus, 6 star strange, 5* nebula, and 5* star lord (all for increased attack)

Full suicides, all my defense points in attack so I had all fury maxed and attack masteries as much as possible(don’t run assassin on this account)

30% champion boost, 30% attack boost for the 3 hour duration (1 every hour precisely)

I have a second generation iPhone SE so whenever it got laggy I forced quit out and went back in. Did this about 10 times so I’d calculated around a 4-5 minute loss.

Asked around and it should get me a legend’s title. Any questions just lmk
  • Options
    mcyeezuzmcyeezuz Posts: 115
    mcyeezuz said:

Update on my time for legends run. Used 5* Corvus with 4* Corvus, 6 star strange, 5* nebula, and 5* star lord (all for increased attack)

Full suicides, all my defense points in attack so I had all fury maxed and attack masteries as much as possible(don’t run assassin on this account)

30% champion boost, 30% attack boost for the 3 hour duration (1 every hour precisely)

I have a second generation iPhone SE so whenever it got laggy I forced quit out and went back in. Did this about 10 times so I’d calculated around a 4-5 minute loss.

Asked around and it should get me a legend’s title. Any questions just lmk

1:36 was masters and 1:26 was heroic btw. 35ish refills total
  • Options
    It seems to me that the minimal time to get both heroic & master difficulty would start somewhere around 3:00 hour punched mark & follows on towards 3:30 hour mark (top 100). That means it was lengthy overall
  • Options
    mcyeezuz said:

1:36 was masters and 1:26 was heroic btw. 35ish refills total

Nice work! Depending on when you and I both started and stopped our clocks, think you beat me by 10 seconds!

I almost used the same team, but ended up using Corvus with x2 antman and x2 Yellowjacket….in practicing, seems it gave me slightly bigger crits.
  • Options
    30ish said:

It seems to me that the minimal time to get both heroic & master difficulty would start somewhere around 3:00 hour punched mark & follows on towards 3:30 hour mark (top 100). That means it was lengthy overall

Sounds about right. The Hela and Mangog bosses added an annoying amount of time too.
  • Options
    PotfictionPotfiction Posts: 14
    Some great times, GG! Hope all you guys get it, you deserve it!
  • Options
    RagonsmashRagonsmash Posts: 21
    I got 3hours 33minutes hoping that somehow makes it with everyone experience crashes and what not
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,570 ★★★★★
    Anybody actually done it on android?
  • Options
    SeenkSeenk Posts: 208 ★★
    anyone run with Herc?
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    Seenk said:

anyone run with Herc?

He’s not good option for the quick fight. You need massive damage on first couple of hits to have smooth run like ghost, corvus, monké, etc.
  • Options
    RoxtaarRoxtaar Posts: 29
    When d results will be out ?
  • Options
    Roxtaar said:

When d results will be out ?

Upcoming Monday (8th August) or next week later…
    Best luck 🍀 everyone.
  • Options
    I guess we will see results in 24 hours
  • Options
    Got it at no 43
  • Options
    So happy that was my 3rd time tittle
  • Options
    Roxtaar said:

Got it at no 43

Congrats!

I got it too at #11!
  • Options

I just did my first run also. Ran into the same issue with lag and game crashing to where I had to restart multiple times. I finished with at 3 hours 33 minutes. I’d Image I won’t get it 😔

You got it man….#99!!!! Congrats!
  • Options
    I told him he will get it at 99 0r 100th place 😂
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    Yo I got #26 rank in hall of legends.
    3hour 10min. For me
    Woohoo 🥳 🎊 🎉 let’s go baby !

Congratulations to all of you who made it
  • Options
    Krish121Krish121 Posts: 81
    How to go for legendary title
  • Options
    Got it!!! #94, can’t believe it. Skin of my teeth. Congrats everyone who got it. Well deserved!!!
  • Options

Got it!!! #94, can’t believe it. Skin of my teeth. Congrats everyone who got it. Well deserved!!!

Congratulations 🥳 bro, I knew you’ll make it
  • Options
    @30ish thanks so much for the moral support!!!