**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can't login to the game after update

Comments

• cagedwellercagedweller Posts: 24
    Same issue. Still not fixed.

Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G

Android Version 12
  • SpawnssSpawnss Posts: 13
    I still can't log in Aug 4th 5:17 pm 2022

• SpawnssSpawnss Posts: 13
    Is this going to be fixed and are we going to get our calender rewards and anything missed I haven't been able to log in for 2 days
  • TragiC_XTragiC_X Posts: 50
    Almost 2 days now can’t play.. missing daily cards/rewards. Becoming a bit silly
  • JusticedJusticed Posts: 5
    edited August 2022
    Still not working.

• Yep still not working. Hopefully daily calender will be given out.

Also i do run a couple accounts. All worked but 1. So now because of default account login to any at all. So i dont see it as a device problem, or none would have worked.
  • dsdinosdsdinos Posts: 5
    Still not fixed I still can’t login using my mobile (iPhone 12 and IOS 15.5) on the updated version. Although I am now using my ipad, which is on the old version (Valkyrie version) to play now. So I’m playing with none of the new quests or side quest nor have been getting any of the new rewards.
  • Hades45Hades45 Posts: 2
    The game worked for me
  • DrekaknDrekakn Posts: 54
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey everyone!

Many of you should be able to log in now. We've been manually navigating the issue for the impacted accounts.
    Furthermore, we have a hotfix going out very soon that should prove a blanket fix for the issue.
    Conversations have now transitioned to compensating those who missed rewards as a result of the issue.

More updates to come.

There were a few of us who couldn’t update the game, so we couldn’t do quests or see the side quest calendar. Are we included in this?
  • Hades45Hades45 Posts: 2
    They didn't give me the war prizes, but I don't know if it was for the same reason
  • Still not fixed... I'm really frustrated 😑😑
  • ** Hotfix v36.1.1 releasing LATER THIS WEEK.
    This release contains a fix for an issue that is preventing some players from being able to login to the game.
  • ImperatorStrImperatorStr Posts: 1
    edited August 2022
    I’m on iPhone 11 IOS 15.6 and after updating to v36.1.1 I cannot login now.

EDIT: It is working on my iPad 3rd gen OS 15.6 but I have not updated to v36.1.1 on this.
  • FrankWhiteFrankWhite Posts: 177 ★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax Any updates about the Compensation ? At least for the Daily login rewards/purchased Daily Cards ?
  • AbraxasBelthazAbraxasBelthaz Posts: 27
    Compensation though? It was promised and it's been weeks.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax Still nothing ? It have been 5 weeks
  • Mirac1eMirac1e Posts: 16

• CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★

...u cant still login? That was fixed 5 weeks ago
    Coppin said:

This happened today, I updated the game and this happened
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey everyone!

Many of you should be able to log in now. We've been manually navigating the issue for the impacted accounts.
    Furthermore, we have a hotfix going out very soon that should prove a blanket fix for the issue.
    Conversations have now transitioned to compensating those who missed rewards as a result of the issue.

More updates to come.

I am having this issue after today's update, should I provide my account details
  • Mirac1e said:

Kabam Jax said:

Hey everyone!

More updates to come.

I am having this issue after today's update, should I provide my account details
    If you're having issues logging in after yesterday's update, it is likely unrelated to the contents of this thread. I would recommend filing a support ticket. In-game, click the gear icon, then support. They will have access to your account details and can likely provide more insight.
    Coppin said:

I‘m talking about our compensation. I missed a day of the Paragon daily card I've purchased back then
  • Kabam Jax said:

Mirac1e said:

Kabam Jax said:

Hey everyone!

More updates to come.

If you're having issues logging in after yesterday's update, it is likely unrelated to the contents of this thread. I would recommend filing a support ticket. In-game, click the gear icon, then support. They will have access to your account details and can likely provide more insight.
    I also can't get in after the update with the same error. I'd love to file an in game ticket but I can't get that far.
    Kabam Jax said:

Mirac1e said:

Kabam Jax said:

Hey everyone!

More updates to come.

Kabam Jax said:

Mirac1e said:

Kabam Jax said:

Hey everyone!

More updates to come.

I'm not even able to get past the login screen
  • theWatcher4theWatcher4 Posts: 53
    edited September 2022

It's been more than 10 hours. I'm getting infinity loading screen. Can't login to the game...

@kabam Jax

Android 12. Device - ASUS ROG 3
    Network - wifi, KT Mobile.

Please help. It's AQ + AW day.
    edited September 2022

It's been more than 10 hours. I'm getting infinity loading screen. Can't login to the game...

@kabam Jax

Android 12. Device - ASUS ROG 3
    Network - wifi, KT Mobile.

Please help. It's AQ + AW day.

Atleast you are getting that, I am getting some ms_id_ui_ok error from yesterday..
    Please help kabam Jax
  • Yep, that makes sense. If you can't log in you can't access the in-game support; that's my bad.

Follow this link and submit a support request externally. We'll also have a hotfix coming soon to hopefully resolve this.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    edited September 2022
    Kabam Jax said:

Mirac1e said:

Kabam Jax said:

Hey everyone!

More updates to come.

With all due respect how can someone use the in-game gear icon to contact support if they can’t get into the game?

Is there a link I can provide an alliance mate who can’t get in game to contact support ??

Edit:
    My apologies; i see your post above with a link. Thank you