**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

There isn’t much need for more than 600 glory a week

SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
For a lot of players.

Comments

• Options
    The only person that made remote sense is @udyedagain
  • Options
    HalleyHalley Posts: 386 ★★
    Which thing can you buy with 600glory?
    When it has t5bc shards, t2alpha shards etc. cost more
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,079 ★★★★★
    Well it depends
    If you don't have major rank ups to do and you buy rank up materials from glory store, even 500 won't make sense

But If you are making continuous rank ups and glory store is very solid part for it. And in that case even 6k will not suffices or sometimes store will dry it self than your glory

It's depends ones needs, time of gameplay and goals regarding towards game. So in sense OP is correct as well as wrong at the same time.
    That wasn't a bad take but was without less context
  • Options
    It’s all good we just disagree. My experience is I have 30 r3s and 4 r4s. My ally only does map 5x5….. I can continue to make r2s, and a few r3s I probably won’t use, just to do it…. But then id prob be out of gold…. Routinely have t5b expiring along with t2a…. There’s surely 10s of thousands of players farther along then me. I just assume they also find nothing much useful in the glory store
    Just my take.
    I’d guess the majority of folks disagreeing with me are probably not paragon, maybe not even TB? dunno. Seems odd so many find glory store so relevant still but, ok.
  • Options
    Foster04Foster04 Posts: 90
    I mean... a lot of people don't even play in alliances and manage to find the resources they need to take up champions. And the glory store could use an update. But saying it's irrelevant is wrong.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,537 ★★★★★
    Yup. I only need the t5cc.
  • Options
    SgtBallcrusherSgtBallcrusher Posts: 43
    The glory store is more relevant the more you do arena as well. More gold means more possible rank ups means need more resources. Depends on where you are in the game
  • Options
    L0TUS_MANTISL0TUS_MANTIS Posts: 221 ★★
    username checks out
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,325 ★★★★★

For a lot of players.

thats more than 4 of my posts being disagreed at once
    Oh no
    Oh yes
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,620 ★★★★★
    "I'm an endgame player who thinks getting thousands of glory is a major inconvenience and of course I speak for the rest of the community so please stop giving glory cause obviously since I don't need it no one else does"
  • Options
    I guess my roster is just more robust than I thought it was.
  • Options

I guess my roster is just more robust than I thought it was.

There's nothing wrong with saying *you* don't need more than 600 a week. That's not a statement for *a lot of players*.
    What’s “a lot”?
  • Options
    mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,005 ★★★★

My experience is I have 30 r3s and 4 r4s.

Are you implying that your roster is at a place where you don't need to rank up anymore champs? If so, that's just wild! There's always going to be a new piece of content that needs a counter from a champ that hasn't even been released yet.

And before you make another subtle reference to your roster being so great, I've got 8 6*r4, and 47 6*r3, but I'm always on the hunt for the next champ I should be ranking up, and I rely heavily on the glory store to get those materials.

What are you even buying that you claim 600 is enough? A single AQ potion?