**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Profile champion customisation

A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 540 ★★★
edited August 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Wouldnt it be a nice QOL thing to be able to select what 4 of your champions appear on your profile? Rather than it being forced to be the top 4 prestige champions you have? Im sure im not the only one that has a favourote champion further down the prestige ranking that I would rather have on my profile than the ones shown. Has there been any suggestion on this in the past? I know some people wont care about this. I just feel that kind of thing would be a welcome addition rather than seeing the same 4-5 champions on alot of profiles especially in the top alliances.
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,310 ★★★★★
    with that being said, the first champion i choose will be my 3 star swigil earned from arena, and the second one will be all powerful 6 star groot
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Seeing top ranked champs is kinda a formality when recruiting. But is should always appear the same and it’s weird the on others it uses prestige and when looking at our own it uses PI.
  • Darth_NihilusDarth_Nihilus Posts: 29
    The thing is it's bugged and isn't based on rating, lower rated champs for some profiles appear as a top champ idk why, its not a huge difference like 1000 pi more like 100 pi but it is annoying
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,654 Guardian

The thing is it's bugged and isn't based on rating, lower rated champs for some profiles appear as a top champ idk why, its not a huge difference like 1000 pi more like 100 pi but it is annoying

It is top 4 prestige, not top 4 power rating. When looking at your own profile, it is top 4 Power rating, but everyone else sees top 4 prestige.
  • RiasGremoryRiasGremory Posts: 225
    A l p h a said:

Wouldnt it be a nice QOL thing to be able to select what 4 of your champions appear on your profile? Rather than it being forced to be the top 4 prestige champions you have? Im sure im not the only one that has a favourote champion further down the prestige ranking that I would rather have on my profile than the ones shown. Has there been any suggestion on this in the past? I know some people wont care about this. I just feel that kind of thing would be a welcome addition rather than seeing the same 4-5 champions on alot of profiles especially in the top alliances.

I would like that you can see the top 4 highest champs from a player and his/her favourite champs