**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6 star featured champs in basic... And insane luck

xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,133 ★★★★
So I always thought 6 stars featured champs would be available in the basic pool when the feature expires. I guess I was wrong or something changed some times ago...
Anyway, I just found out omega sentinel was already in the basic, talked about it with alliances mates who also believed she was not expected this soon and realized I had 13k shards saved up for a featured.
Used them on a basic since OS was the only featured I wanted that was missing from my roster and guess what...

1/220 ish ?
I can't believe what just happened lol

Comments

• TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 740 ★★★
    They changed the release of new 6* champs, so that it follows the 5' schedule. Previously the new 6* champs was added after the current featured ends.
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,133 ★★★★

They changed the release of new 6* champs, so that it follows the 5' schedule. Previously the new 6* champs was added after the current featured ends.

Yeah I missed that. Do you know when it was implemented ?
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 740 ★★★
    "Starting with Kitty Pryde, standard release champions will join the 6-Star Basic Pool at the same time they join the 3 to 5-Star Basic Pool." from https://frontlinemcoc.home.blog/entering-the-basic-pool/

You can see Upcoming Basic Pool Additions on that page as well.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Crazy luck!
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,768 ★★★★★
    *cries in back-to-back Yellowjackets*
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,397 ★★★★★
    Rookiie said:

cries in back to back nightcrawlers
  • Rookiie said:

gimme
  • AidenTheWiseAidenTheWise Posts: 311 ★★
    Congrats! Whenever new champs come out I’m always like “I really want them but I’m never ever going to get that champ from the basic pool.” But now I’ve gotten Knull, Peni, Kitty, etc. Amazing pull!