**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Grand Masters Gauntlet Pro Player Move

Hey Summoners and Kabam,

I have a really great idea that I truly believe will improve a certain part of what us higher end/ end game players like to do for testing champs and our skills. Hear me out Kabam lol.

Once a player 100% completes the Grand Masters Gauntlet they unlock an option to be able to go back in and pick which path they would like to explore again. No additional rewards are given but the ability to be able to pick whichever path a player wants to will make it’s a very pro player move that costs the game nothing at all and in return would excite the players very much so. Only requirement is to 100% it first!! So it’s an added bonus for our hard work.

Something like this would allow players to test out champs somewhere other than the same old ROL Winter Soldier, LOL Red Hulk and Starlord, Abyss Thing, Darkhawk, Iron Man Infinity War and a few others. This would give us players the thrill and excitement of new testing grounds to master champions and improve our skills and obviously makes amazing content for all the YouTubers especially the members of the CCP who will be able to test out the new champs and record content before they are able to release the footage to the community.

I truly believe this would bring a huge level of enjoyment for so many summoners who over all these years continue to love this game through the good and rough times. So hey Kabam please read this and take this into consideration as it will benefit both players being happy and Kabam the company because players will be happy lol. A pro player move that would change the game for the better and nowhere near break the economy of it.

Thank you all!!
-Superman Blue

Comments

• Options
    ApplenutApplenut Posts: 2
    Love this idea. Would be an awesome spot for content development
  • Options
    metalman695metalman695 Posts: 109
    I love this and would love to go practice against some of these fights again. Add this!
  • Options
    Blue_007Blue_007 Posts: 43
    I absolutely love this idea!! I for one would be extremely excited if this were to happen!! Please Kabam can we have this for Christmas this year!
  • Options
    ArbenBishaArbenBisha Posts: 85
    Agreed, looks like a great idea @Kabam Miike