**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Does guillotine 2099 ignore abyss damage cap?

GrayShadow86GrayShadow86 Posts: 12
edited August 2022 in Strategy and Tips
It says in her abilities that if the opponent is at or below 5%, they are instantly knocked out by an SP3, does this ability ignore Abyss of Legends damage cap? Thanks!
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★

It says in her abilities that if the opponent is at or below 5%, they are instantly knocked out by an SP3, does this ability ignore Abyss of Legends damage cap? Thanks!

Yes she does

Yes she does
    Wow 6 disagrees😂 but lemme prove you guys wrong…
    https://youtu.be/MMkDoJntk9A
    This vid is from beroman’s carina challengers run… watch from 3:15
    Somethings sure can prevent it like thing’s protection but otherwise it’ll definitely work!
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Yes she does
    Somethings sure can prevent it like thing’s protection but otherwise it’ll definitely work!
    Things protection will not work to prevent guillys damage

Yes she does
    You’re still wrong dude. There’s a reason he went to 3% before doing the sp3

Darkhawk has 2.6m health.

5% of 2.6m is about 130,000 health
    3% is 78,000

The abyss damage cap is 85,000. If he’d done it at 5% he would have ended on 2% health. You need to get below 85,000 health in order for Guilly’s sp3 to work
    Makes sense👍🏼
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    In lol and abyss I would say yes if you have assassin maxed and maxed out pacify but that also depends on rng being in your favor it may or may not bypass the damage cap
  • Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Shaktiman said:

Why bother for lol when you can try sp3 on duped gwenpool.
    She won't die when she's at 2% even if you use sp3!

Unless of course you’re over a hundred hits, in which case it’ll do that little extra bit of damage and may just finish her off
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

In lol and abyss I would say yes if you have assassin maxed and maxed out pacify but that also depends on rng being in your favor it may or may not bypass the damage cap

Abyss damage cap is immune to ability accuracy reduction
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★

Abyss damage cap is immune to ability accuracy reduction
    I forgot about that my bad
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★

Shaktiman said:

Why bother for lol when you can try sp3 on duped gwenpool.
    She won't die when she's at 2% even if you use sp3!

Unless of course you’re over a hundred hits, in which case it’ll do that little extra bit of damage and may just finish her off
    This is true same as rage node. In saying that if you're over 100 that extra e damage that happens afterwards if it kills them counts for her kill with a sp3 to lock it in. I have done that heaps of times. If intended or not is another question I just know it works.