**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Miles camo bug against Collector unblockable special

Unknown1223334444Unknown1223334444 Posts: 25
edited August 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
Miles camo should miss all unblockable special irrespective of ability/accuracy reduction.
On fighting Collector, his camo didn't turn on when collector used his special when collector was below 55%.
Note that collector special becomes unblockable below 55% health.
As per miles ability, he should miss all specials on collector though he's not.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    This is a serious bug especially when gifting requirements is to be uncollected.. Please fix this.
  • Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,549 ★★★★★

Collector's Passive Ability: "The presence of the ISO-Sphere slowly weakens the Collector's opponent, reducing their Ability Accuracy by 2.5% for every 5 seconds that the fight has gone on to a maximum of 80% reduction."

This is correct as far as the miss goes, but OP, if the camo isn’t turning on at all, that is definitely a bug as the activation of his camo is immune to AAR but the miss chance is not
  • Options
    GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 788 ★★★★

However, the ability accuracy of the Miss can be reduced, contrary to what the OP claimed.

You’re still wrong dude. How do you explain Archangel and falcon still missing then when they have 100% AAR/DAAR or more?
    I'm not sure about the Spider-Man Miles Morales case, but Locked-On Falcon can Miss against Invisible Hood too

However, if Archangel is total Ability Accuracy reduction, something is definitely weird there.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,262 ★★★★★

However, the ability accuracy of the Miss can be reduced, contrary to what the OP claimed.

You’re still wrong dude. How do you explain Archangel and falcon still missing then when they have 100% AAR/DAAR or more?
    I'm not sure about the Spider-Man Miles Morales case, but Locked-On Falcon can Miss against Invisible Hood too

However, if Archangel is total Ability Accuracy reduction, something is definitely weird there.
    I just don’t think that miss is subject to AAR in the same way evade is.

Whether that’s intended or not is up to Kabam, but as of now you can’t use AAR to avoid miss.

I’d like to be able to test whether Hood’s miss can be prevented with AA’s neuros. But it would be hard to allow Hood to trigger invisibility and then get 3 neuros on him and see if a miss gets through.

Most champs who trigger miss are hard to test against with AA, because if you shut down their abilities you shut down their ability to trigger whatever causes the miss (Invisible woman through getting knocked down means the invisibility passive doesn’t trigger, hood’s dash back and hold block won’t work, ghost’s phase won’t work, maw’s falter won’t trigger)

But Kitty Pryde’s phase isn’t subject to AAR, so I can put 3 neuro’s on her and she can dash forward and phase, while having 0 ability accuracy.

Here, you can see that the miss still occurs which lends credence to my theory that the abilities that cause miss can be subject to AAR (dash block hold block, falter etc), but the miss itself cannot be reduced by AAR. This isn’t only happening with Miles, this happens with Kitty too.

If the miss passive, or phase or whatever is already active you cannot stop your champion from missing using AAR.
  • Options
    GeneralNappaGeneralNappa Posts: 102
    edited August 2022
    I'd have liked a recording of the fight to maybe, judge what went wrong 🤷🏻‍♂️ some fights are buggy and left alone since they're that long ago that noone bothers now.

Only thing I can think of is him being a major boss, his kit specifically overrides miles inability to have his Ability Accuracy dropped. It shouldn't since that's not stated,but who knows.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,302 ★★★★★
    Is there anywhere in the Collector’s description that states he cannot miss attacks?
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,262 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

Is there anywhere in the Collector’s description that states he cannot miss attacks?

Nothing, just ran through the quest to check.
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,748 ★★★★
    I did this fight awhile with Miles and here's the video. The first time the collector threw the SP at around 23secs it pushes miles back and he starts taking degen. Subsequent SP seem to miss.

https://youtu.be/pFBieSorJdk
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Huh, my comment about this being bugged since release really got deleted…
  • Options
    I dont know guys. I used miles again. 4 out of 5 times, his camo IS working fine.
    I think AAR is really affecting Miles Camo though his description states not.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit guys can you confirm please?
  • Options
    Farrukh_tvFarrukh_tv Posts: 208 ★★
    edited August 2022

I dont know guys. I used miles again. 4 out of 5 times, his camo IS working fine.
    I think AAR is really affecting Miles Camo though his description states not.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit guys can you confirm please?

when you say camo is not working fine do you mean Camo is not turning on or are you saying SPs are not missed even though the collector is unblockable?