Dash855 said:

You don’t need any max 5*s for cav. Just complete 6.1

thx..but i need to know it bud
  • Options
    You can do a search for something like…

• Options
    Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    edited August 2022
    Just to clarify; are you asking what the requirement for max 5*s is to become Cav is or are you asking for advice on which camps to rank up to help you get through act 6?
    If it’s the former then as already said there’s no requirement. If it’s the latter then show us your roster.
  • Options
    I assumed they meant at what Summoner Level can they hold enough Cats that are required to Rankup a 5* to r5.

With the recent increases to Inventory Caps, that should be relatively low now, anyone who reached UC would probably be at that Level already (but apparently not, if how I interpret the OP's question is correct).
  • Options
    manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    you dont need maxed 5* for cav i did cav with like 2 r4 and the rest were r3 if i remember
  • Options
    Stebo_79 said:

Just to clarify; are you asking what the requirement for max 5*s is to become Cav is or are you asking for advice on which camps to rank up to help you get through act 6?
    If it’s the former then as already said there’s no requirement. If it’s the latter then show us your roster.

i'll create a post bro...i need it also...thx to remember it to me..busy these days...
  • Options
    Imeshmalinda2007Imeshmalinda2007 Posts: 46
    edited August 2022

You can do a search for something like…

bro i think this is wrong..i'm lvl 39...need another 2 t2 alpha limit to max 5*(6 catalyst limit need,stay limit 4)
  • Options

bro i think this is wrong..i'm lvl 39...need another 2 t2 alpha limit to max 5*(6 catalyst limit need,stay limit 4)

There is also the official post, still available on top of discussions page.
    (show us a pic of your Cat Inventory screen, and Rankup screen, if you believe this is false).

• Options

There is also the official post, still available on top of discussions page.
    (show us a pic of your Cat Inventory screen, and Rankup screen, if you believe this is false).

Thx man..sry to unbelieve you..