**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Input system and lack of effects that register

CoMinowCoMinow Posts: 297
edited August 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
Has Kabam completely given up on fixing the game?
The Opponent is faster than ever and can parry during a combo of landed hits.
Yet when my screen says parry or dex Stun doesn’t take effect, and I don’t actually dodge. For some reason these failures don’t effect whoever I’m fighting.

Is this ridiculously broken game getting worse for anyone else?
Has anyone seen an update that I may have missed, where perhaps Kabam said they give even the smallest amount of care about they are putting out?

How long has it been? A year and half of the game getting more unplayable with every update.
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,029 ★★★★★
    Plinko said:

It took them a couple days to fix scarlet witch. Probably the same with moleman. But in two years they couldn’t fix the busted parry, blocking, and dropped inputs. But, they still charge money cuz people give it to them. So what can you do?

Mole Man was in his bugged state for like 18 months, I don’t know how you can claim they fixed him in “a couple days.” Scarlet Witch wasn’t a bug, it was a more powerful interaction than intended. So that was just changing numbers, not trying to solve a broken coding issue. These comparisons are completely off the mark.

The input issues are still bad. And I’ve been noticing an additional issue around special attacks where you can land the first hit and then whiff follow up hits. For example, I use King Groot in AQ and will intercept with his sp1. First hit lands, then second lands, but then the third misses. Or I’ve seen an X-23 rush in on my special (I don’t remember what champ I was using) and completely dodge it as a result. I think that hit boxes have been messed up somehow.
  • Options
    deepblack12deepblack12 Posts: 229 ★★
    They need to acknowledge the issue before starting to fix it...