**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Class based boosts

UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 519 ★★★

Has anyone been able to use class based boosts? Are you able to use these in Act 7?

Comments

• Options
    Bvukas11Bvukas11 Posts: 85
    edited August 2022
    I would be interested in this as well. Outside of war I've noticed there hit or miss. Event quest/special events specifically.

Are these class boost sp and power back ones supported in all game modes?
  • Options
    I activated the 200% in 7.1.6 and saw no refilling after launching an Sp2, I was gaining power normally. That is why I’m asking if we are able to use them in Act 7.
  • Options

What % of opponents overall health did your Special take off from him ?

These boosts basically scale in effectiveness (amount of Power gained) based on what % of opponents health your Special does in damage.

So higher content = higher health pool opponents = lesser amount of Power restored afterwards.
    So if your Special does about 5% to 10% damage, you probably won’t see any extra Power restored at all.

Lesser content (where you don’t really need the Boost) = higher amount of a power restored.

Thank you for explaining this to me. Yeah it was against Gwenperion that I activated the boost for. I saw no restoration of energy and just found it odd that it was happening. I did end up beating her with Warlock though, kept a good rotation of Sp2 on her lol.

• Options
    Bvukas11Bvukas11 Posts: 85

What % of opponents overall health did your Special take off from him ?

These boosts basically scale in effectiveness (amount of Power gained) based on what % of opponents health your Special does in damage.

So higher content = higher health pool opponents = lesser amount of Power restored afterwards.
    So if your Special does about 5% to 10% damage, you probably won’t see any extra Power restored at all.

Lesser content (where you don’t really need the Boost) = higher amount of a power restored.

This was a great explanation thanks. Most of my problems were with larger health pool fight. Since it a % I see why you don't gain much power.