**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

It's an August Double Whammy! "Galan Goes to the Battlerealm" AND "Legends Celebration"

Comments

• Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,218 ★★★★★
    edited August 2022
    Didn't know that these days we can get trophy 4* from special crystals.

• Options
    GeneralNappaGeneralNappa Posts: 102
    Damn I heard about the legends event as I only play leisurely now, and man, I was semi-excited till I saw it. Free stuffs free stuff, but honestly, none of it's of use to me as it's all stuff I have expiring anyway.
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,549 ★★★★★
    What are the rewards for completing and exploring each difficulty of side quest? Having the totals is nice but I wanna know if we get any 6* shards for exploring the epic week 2 side event as that is all I'm interested in from that difficulty

Anyone know?
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Mackey said:

What are the rewards for completing and exploring each difficulty of side quest? Having the totals is nice but I wanna know if we get any 6* shards for exploring the epic week 2 side event as that is all I'm interested in from that difficulty

Anyone know?

I think there was 250 on one of the paths if I remember correctly.
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,549 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Mackey said:

Anyone know?

Yeah I got them, cheers! I was just curious if you got any for exploring that difficulty as I won't bother if you don't
  • Options
    Mackey said:

ItsDamien said:

Mackey said:

Anyone know?

Yeah I got them, cheers! I was just curious if you got any for exploring that difficulty as I won't bother if you don't
    I can’t remember if I did, but honestly exploring every difficulty is good if only for the event cav crystals you can get. I managed to get a 5* Scorp from them so far.
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★
    500 shard 6 i need more tomorrow 😂
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,164 ★★★★

500 shard 6 i need more tomorrow 😂

Incursions?
  • Options
    ChuckD05ChuckD05 Posts: 173
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax - Can either of you please let me know what the cut off date for this months legengs run is , through master and herioc. I belive its either just past or tomorrow, so want to be sure I dont do it too late. Thanks!
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,049 ★★★★
    Is there a difference in the percentage of 5* possibility between the Grandmaster and Cavalier Gatekeeper Crystals?

I’m only Uncollected so Grandmaster crystals but I wanted to know if the % to drop a 5* is higher in the Cavalier Gatekeeper Crystals. Drop rates for Grandmaster are 5% for 5*.
  • Options

Is there a difference in the percentage of 5* possibility between the Grandmaster and Cavalier Gatekeeper Crystals?

I’m only Uncollected so Grandmaster crystals but I wanted to know if the % to drop a 5* is higher in the Cavalier Gatekeeper Crystals. Drop rates for Grandmaster are 5% for 5*.

Cav ones have a 16% chance.
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I'm hoping before Week 5 to pull a 5* or 6* America Chavez, Jubilee, Scorpion or Misty Knight. Just so the objective for the week can be obtained in a reasonable amount of time and number of fights.
  • Options
    CoMinowCoMinow Posts: 297
    edited August 2022
    At least we can trade 2 whole tier 3 catalysts out of our hundreds or thousands.. thanks for giving us all something to do with the millions of useless crystals taking up space
  • Options
    Shaktiman said:

Arena is coming today or tomorrow?

Tomorrow when daily reset usually happens.
  • Options
    CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★

I appreciate the extra stuff at the end of the month and early September, but if Paragon is the highest progression title, can we please get a calendar that reflects that? The Legendary 7 day calendar offers nothing that is going to make a Paragon level player even notice they got it. Cavalier progression should not be the baseline for calendars, events and solo objectives.

I'm shocked that there's not even a Thronebreaker one💀
  • Options
    JackzpeJackzpe Posts: 11
    Will all users regardless of the title be able to play the three arenas?
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    TBs and Paragons shoukd have got atleast 6* shards from 7 day calendar .. mythic crystal is gonna be a 5* as always . This calendar sucks big time and no don't say this is free stuff . It's still pretty bad .
  • Options
    JackzpeJackzpe Posts: 11
    Login crystal?
  • Options
    dharkconspiresdharkconspires Posts: 59
    I still didn't get my login crystal some of my ally mates got it tho? Is there any bug going on?
  • Options
    djr17djr17 Posts: 651 ★★★
    Is the 7 hr crystal level locked? Unless there's a bug, that's the only explanation why one of my kids got the crystal and the other didn't. They are at the same progression level.
  • Options
    Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Posts: 466 ★★★
    The 7 days calendar is so full of trash....
  • Options
    jsmith629jsmith629 Posts: 1
    Anyone gonna say something to Galan before he goes to 2020? 😷
  • Options
    SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 494 ★★★
    jsmith629 said:

Anyone gonna say something to Galan before he goes to 2020? 😷

We got no warning, he gets no warning!!
  • Options
    TeufelHundenTeufelHunden Posts: 104
    Very meh
  • Options
    RebarkRebark Posts: 344 ★★★
    I wanted to know why you guys from kabam do that? you manage to turn every experience that was good in this game into frustration.
    Obviously the clowns will repeat that it's "free stuff no complain" and the game's fault for being like that is yours.
    The calendar is pathetic, the legend shop is so ridiculous I can't even trade my level 4 potions.
    The Arena I didn't expect much, but you managed to disappoint even more, 200 rounds to get 10,000 6 star shards? what's the problem with the team? why don't you do something good for the community?
  • Options
    spacejumper5193spacejumper5193 Posts: 152 ★★
    Rebark said:

I wanted to know why you guys from kabam do that? you manage to turn every experience that was good in this game into frustration.
    Obviously the clowns will repeat that it's "free stuff no complain" and the game's fault for being like that is yours.
    The calendar is pathetic, the legend shop is so ridiculous I can't even trade my level 4 potions.
    The Arena I didn't expect much, but you managed to disappoint even more, 200 rounds to get 10,000 6 star shards? what's the problem with the team? why don't you do something good for the community?

Wash, Rinse, Repeat...They obviously don't know how to come up with fresh new ideas, to keep the community engaged. This is basically the same event for the past few years, with minor adjustments to keep up with the current trend. But they like to dangle carrots in front of us and put a huge wall in the way....(200 rounds of arena...barf). Come up with some new ideas!
  • Options
    phil56201phil56201 Posts: 967 ★★★
    Every time these trade in stores pop up, this one always perplexes me:

Ive rarely even have enough L2,s to do 1 trade in, let alone 15.