**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,399 ★★★★★
edited August 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Debuff Synthesis and Mix Master this path is kicking my ass and I watched Mcnoob videos and looked online for counters and still losing 😭. Any tips or advice?
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    post your roster, that'll make giving tips easier
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Do you mean mix master and armored assault?
    Lpoo said:

it also has a debuff synthesis node
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    edited August 2022

Lpoo said:

I see that now. I feel like I used Corvus and Angela a lot, but I feel like Apoc and Red mags might do some good work too
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,399 ★★★★★
    Lpoo said:

Lpoo said:

I see that now. I feel like I used Corvus and Angela a lot, but I feel like Apoc and Red mags might do some good work too
    Tried mags and they still go unlockable lol
    edited August 2022

Lpoo said:

Lpoo said:

Tried mags and they still go unlockable lol
    that's only OML, because he's immune to AAR. i would use herc + capiw, mags, archangel, and quake
  • JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    I did it with warlock, for old man Logan, massacre, Ghulk, Bwdo and elektra.
    Just parry and heavy, when the opponent is nearby to 10 chitin charges hit him with basic attacks.
    At 10 chitin charges launch sp2, as you know warlock places 2 armor brakes when the opponent is infected at the begin of the special so you remove the armor buff, as warlock's sp2 has 10 hits the opponent will gain an armor buff and this will be instantly remove by the armor brake that places his final hit.
    For Emma frost your better option is ghost, just dex her specials and you'll be safe.
    Here let you a video in which I show you how it works.

https://youtu.be/OA4PGgPfpSM