**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6* shard arena reminder

OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
You don't, and I simply can't stress this enough, DON'T have to do it if you think the grind is too much.

It's a grind for the shards, always has been - you aren't being forced. Personally, I love them and can't wait to get 20 more sigs on my old man logan. Best tip, put a movie on you've seen before so you can look back and forth at it and your phone and just chill.

Comments

• Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    wow, on the bright side battleships and gold with 6* shards
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    Odachi said:

Cihag said:

Well, I wasn‘t aware that it would be a 1* and 2* arena…

Does anyone have an estimate on how many rounds of 3 it will be for the 4 Million milestone?

From last year:

Thanks! I‘ll have to consider… ^^
  • Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    I love doing it for the exclusive 2* champs, will do all 3 arenas.
  • Options
    Why am I stuck can't play heros don't match icon keeps coming up kabam at its finest
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

I don't understand how this is a celebration tho. I understand how it's free rewards and you can choose to grind but it doesn't change the fact that the largest reward behind this event is a large grind to get. That makes no sense imo

Agreed, it is one thing for free things if you want to grind that is your choice, but the fact this is a legends celebration that is what is truly frustrating. I believe this being promoted as a Legends Celebration is what confuses as to why it is strutted the way it is.
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Hmm, strange. I feel like I did this arena last time but I can’t believe that I did 200 rounds
  • Options
    AinyAiny Posts: 249 ★★★
    the collector crystals are too enticing for me to not do the arenas lol
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    edited August 2022
    The arena, the complaints, and the "you don't have to do it" conversations are all identical to last year. It's a bonus arena and surprisingly enough if you didn't like arena before you won't probably won't like it now. If you're used to grinding arenas, then you're probably more likely to enjoy it. Like always in the game, those who choose to spend their time in arenas will get more of something out of the game (iso, gold, units, crystals) because they prefer the time investment over the money investment.
  • Options
    IksdjvanIksdjvan Posts: 239 ★★
    Actually, if you are only getting 2k per fight it will take 667 rounds, 2000 fights... yep
  • Options
    That means, if it takes 60 seconds for each fight it will take you 33 hours and 20 minutes.
    At 45 seconds: 25 hours
    At 30 seconds: 16 hours and 40 minutes
  • Options
    Odachi said:

Few hours for a mil while watching Tom Cruise fail to reboot the mummy-verse

Like, how are you getting 5,866 points per fight?
    What is your mastery setup that allows you to more than double/triple the average max 2* champions ratings?
  • Options

These numbers aren't adding up...
    according to my score im getting 4313.9 points per fight but the game clearly shows here that im supposed to be sub 2k on each fight. How are these numbers being calculated? Is there some kind of hidden boost?
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    What arena was it where they made 1*s have crazy points? Wish they did that here...
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    Simple answer. They don't play their game at all. If they did then they would know how grossly wrong this arena is. How can this be a celebration in 2022. I think atleast 3 years back this was a thing. But today? Nah
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,311 ★★★★★
    Ainy said:

the collector crystals are too enticing for me to not do the arenas lol

They made the collector crystals 1/2* crystals now..I have pulled 1 stars(not new) 4 times out of 6 so far.
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Hmmm, I'm getting like 6K per fight with all my maxed 2 stars. No boosts.

• Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    edited August 2022
    Iksdjvan said:

These numbers aren't adding up...
    according to my score im getting 4313.9 points per fight but the game clearly shows here that im supposed to be sub 2k on each fight. How are these numbers being calculated? Is there some kind of hidden boost?

Do.... do you play arenas? or have you in a long time?

The ~2k values for each fight that you see are before the fight, and are actually what the fight is worth. Once you win a fight, then the point value will be multiplied by your overall multiplier (if you don't lose 2/3 per round, this will be 3 most of the time). This is how people are finishing with 4 mil points in ~200 rounds, and why your calculation of ~600 rounds is off. If you want to test it, after you win one fight, don't go on immediately to the next fight but just go back to view the fights, and the bonus should be applied to the one you just won.