**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Are you guys playing 6* legends arena?

2»

Comments

• Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    Yes. 660+ fights are fine.
    Nocko said:

Yeah, im going to be doing it
    My wife is OS and once the kids are in bed i've got nothing but time on my hands... but arena grinding like this absolutely, and i cannot stress this enough, sucks

If your wife is Omega Sentinel and you got her knocked up, there's nothing you can't do.
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Yes, I have a lot of meetings this week which I’m basically a passenger for and I also have all my 2* maxed out so it’s not such a pain as it will be for a lot of players.
  • Options
    TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Posts: 453 ★★★★
    No, because if I've done it and then opened the crystal and got hit with a groot or ip I might really rage quit the game
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    No. Not worth the time. EQ/SQ has better rewards!
    No, I'll skip it. I grinded out the first two milestones but I just don't have the energy to reach 4 million.

I mean, I'll still do arena. Just not that arena. I can't grind two arenas at the same time (with my mental health intact), so I'll do the regular ones in order to grab the units and gold. Given the new catalyst store, having a steady weekly influx of units to buy the resources there is a lot more valuable to me than a single new 6* champion.
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    Ercarret said:

No, I'll skip it. I grinded out the first two milestones but I just don't have the energy to reach 4 million.

I mean, I'll still do arena. Just not that arena. I can't grind two arenas at the same time (with my mental health intact), so I'll do the regular ones in order to grab the units and gold. Given the new catalyst store, having a steady weekly influx of units to buy the resources there is a lot more valuable to me than a single new 6* champion.

I didn‘t do the math, but the shards arenas have quite plenty units an battleships as well, don‘t they?
  • Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 780 ★★★
    0casual0 said:

I'll just take it slow and easy. Last year, it took me the whole week. Even though I pulled some wack 6*. But that's okay, this game has hurt me a lot and I don't feel any pain no more... I'm now immune to pain...

i feel hurt a lot to when i got back to back 6* sentry and thor jane foster
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,148 ★★★★★
    I did 100k for this

• Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Naw, I don’t have time. Even when I did have time last year I didn’t make it to 4 million.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★

4-Star QS or 6-Star crystal?

Not sure if worth it.

• Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Perfect for me. Just watching Parks and Recs. Still mind of boring, but over 7 days it's not the worst.
  • Options
    PemulaPemula Posts: 60
    No
  • Options
    Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    Needs to be another option in the poll. I’m doing cause I want the shards, but no, it’s not fine. It’s a struggle.The grind is real. Managed 400k so far… at this rate I’m only going to hit 2m, which is only halfway. Just don’t have the time or energy to do any more.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    Can't care enough to do it, it's just silly we get same arena for years. I guess I could, if there were t6b / t3a in rewards and something to do in the game... But the amount of time required is stupid anyway. I don't even know what class to pick for eop rewards, cause I don't need any, lol
  • Options
    Triclops1224Triclops1224 Posts: 107 ★★
    With cyber weekend around the corner and gifting on the heels of that, it’s a poor investment of time.
  • Options
    It’s cool and I even ranked up a bunch of 2 stars. I had some 6* shards already, so at the 1m mark I had enough for a regular 6* crystal. My pull after all that? Cyclops/Xavier School. Completely useless. Was very disappointed :-(
  • Options
    Mwolf81Mwolf81 Posts: 1
    If they put some very high tier catalysts in the rewards I MIGHT consider it. But I'm not gonna waste a week of my time just to most likely pull an Iron Fist, Kamala Khan or some other garbage 6*. No thanks.
  • Options
    GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    It's cool to know that half of the community feels good with this Arena.

I think if this Arena comes back next year with even more grind for one 6*, many will still feel satisfied with it. It clearly shows that our acceptance and tolerance are greater than my expectation and Kabam can take it as an evidence to design next Arena with stricter requirements and less rewards.
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,153 ★★★★
    +660 fights hell no
  • Options
    FerahgoFerahgo Posts: 96
    It's quite a slog but I want the shards for the next featured and I can do it while I watch tv.
  • Options
    i'm playing..but slowly
  • Options
    Hickdog27Hickdog27 Posts: 137 ★★
    Traveling later in the week, so I was trying to put a big push on it. I'm at 1.6m and just not in the mood anymore.
  • Options
    BAStrongBAStrong Posts: 66
    I am playing it slowly, if I don't all the milestones, it wont bother me lol.
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I have finished.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★
    Reference said:

I have finished.

And ... who came out?
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I feel this has been a missed opportunity.
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Done. Miles Morales 1st dupe. Got yellow jacket yesterday with the 1st 2K of shards and completed this one with the week 4 side event shards. I'll take it.
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Stark Spidey. New one. Quite good.
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    edited August 2022
    I’m off this week. But this is the first week off for myself since the beginning of Covid, I just haven’t felt good about taking time away from hospital with the way things are. And I had to take time off with my wife’s illness, etc. So, finally took a week for just me, and to spend with the kids before they go back to school. And 660 fights in arena just doesn’t fit in.

But to be clear, I probably wouldn’t have done it if I was at work either.
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Honestly with the event quest that's active and the good rewards coming from it makes this look like nothing especially when it comes to time spent