**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Most worthless grind ever

Wow can’t believe I spent so much time grinding this arena just to get
like the worst possible dupe. Ffs can I just get something usable

Comments

• TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,738 ★★★★★
    She's due for a buff at some point.
  • BAStrongBAStrong Posts: 66
    This is why we grind!... lol, I am sorry for your luck bro. Hope you get better pull with EOP rewards
  • TheTrueBeast10TheTrueBeast10 Posts: 112 ★★
    Elibud said:

Reference said:

My only advice is, never justify your effort by the RNG pull result, otherwise your frustration never ends.

There’s nothing else to base it off of, it was a **** grind for a 6 star that’s about it
    Yeah, I mean what are you supposed to say? "Man, I loved wasting 5 hours of my life grinding for a useless dupe! Glad I justified my effort on the journey, not the destination!"
  • WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 778 ★★★
    Elibud said:

Reference said:

My only advice is, never justify your effort by the RNG pull result, otherwise your frustration never ends.

There’s nothing else to base it off of, it was a **** grind for a 6 star that’s about it
    I got **** as well A cap ww2 rip us
  • ShivacruxShivacrux Posts: 400 ★★★
    i got proxima from featured
  • ElibudElibud Posts: 23

RIP. As a consolation you got probably around 150k Battlechips and 190 units.

Battle chips are the most useless item in the contest. Sure you get gold but I never get unit drops, just dropped 500k just to get 0 units so yea such a fun grind wow kabam you sure are good at making content that players like
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,483 ★★★★★
    Elibud said:

Battle chips are the most useless item in the contest. Sure you get gold but I never get unit drops, just dropped 500k just to get 0 units so yea such a fun grind wow kabam you sure are good at making content that players like
    You're either lying or an extreme outlier. I pop 100k and get on average 180-225 units.

Elibud said:

You're either lying or an extreme outlier. I pop 100k and get on average 180-225 units.
    not lying at all, this game just gives me the worst rng, ill post my eop nexus when it drops and itll be the worst champs i bet
    SCP1504 said:

Elibud said:

Which crystals you open?, i get plenty of units from the crystals i open. the 1000 chip crystal has more unit chances than the others
    i used to open the normal ones till i opened 150 and only got about 120 units, then switched to uncollected. just seems like its not 15%
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    @Elibud any other random complaints you want to add during your tangent scattered throughout the post. I understand you didn't get the pull you wanted, but how you got the shards for the 6* crystal doesn't magically change rng or make a good pull any more or less likely.

I really couldn't take you serious when you claim you never get units from arena crystals which just isn't possible unless you've never done arena. Then of course you also went on to imply how your rng is so bad and worse than others (we all get good and bad rng at times).
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    this was mine after reaching 1.4Mil milestone formed a 6* crystal. now at 3.4mil milestone.

• DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    Elibud said:

If you're buying Thronebreaker crystals, that's possible as that is only ten of them and anyone can get unlucky with ten crystals. In fact this happens to me all the time. I generally open then twenty at a time (one million BC worth) and more than half the time I see a streak of ten or more drops without units. That's entirely to be expected with the current drop rates.

If you're buying UC crystals, that's far less likely, as getting no units from 50 crystals is 3381 to one odds against. Out of 2200 UC crystals I've opened, the longest no-unit streak I experienced was 28.

If you're buying standard arena crystals, that's basically impossible.

The average units from 500k battlechips worth of arena crystals of any denomination is 900 units. If normal random chance is something someone has no tolerance for, I recommend opening the standard arena crystals. You will basically never get particularly lucky, but also never get particularly unlucky, given the much larger number of crystals being opened.
  • WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 778 ★★★

this was mine after reaching 1.4Mil milestone formed a 6* crystal. now at 3.4mil milestone.

that is my dream to get a 6* kingpin