**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Legend store isn't great

Whats the deal with the legend store , no conversion of 5* sigs to 6* sigs , and no trade for 6* and limiting the inventory on them , tbh was for some reason expecting better

Comments

• Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★

When you have L2 overflowing to the brim and expiring?

True, my bad. I hadn’t thought about that. I was just trying to figure out the economy behind this iteration of the trade in store, and it’s confusing me a bit
  • Options
    9Outlaw9Outlaw Posts: 25
    :'( True, the legendary store ... does not help much There are no special elements in it... and nothing that helps much
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,571 ★★★★★
    edited August 2022
    9Outlaw said:

:'( True, the legendary store ... does not help much There are no special elements in it... and nothing that helps much

Speak for yourself... I traded in 30 level 1 revives as well as 20 level 2 revives that I had expiring... its been extremely useful for me 👌

That's on top of the potions
  • Options
    9Outlaw9Outlaw Posts: 25
    Mackey said:

9Outlaw said:

Speak for yourself... I traded in 30 level 1 revives as well as 20 level 2 revives that I had expiring... its been extremely useful for me 👌

o:) Nice, I'm so happy haha ;)
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    I was curious, what's the reason not having level 1 team potions exchange? Especially if this is supposed to help new players, lvl 1 stuff is easier to get, apparently.
  • Options
    Mcghee3Mcghee3 Posts: 93

And just to be clear I am an end gamer

I'm not far from there , only 2 paths of abyss left then il have 0 content to do
  • Options
    JH_bruv02JH_bruv02 Posts: 3
    Mackey said:

9Outlaw said:

How do you even get so many revives to expire?
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    JH_bruv02 said:

Mackey said:

9Outlaw said:

Farming. You can pick up more than a couple a day usually if you have nothing else to use your energy on. Stick to reddit for searching for where :)
  • Options
    phil56201phil56201 Posts: 970 ★★★
    Lpoo said:

Why would I trade in two level 2 revives (=80% total health) for one level 3 revive? (=60% total health) imo, two revives are better than one

I actually trade up as many revives as possible to clear room in my inventory. Usually have a greater number of L1's in overflow than in my actual inventory. Often have L2's overflowing as well.
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Limit of 1 on the t4c trade in, yeah it’s lame
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,571 ★★★★★
    JH_bruv02 said:

Mackey said:

9Outlaw said:

I very rarely need them/use them so they just build up, however, I did go farming for more level 1 revives purely to trade in for more level 2s so I could trade them for level 3s, level 3 ones are only obtainable by spending money or units from what I've seen and I like to have some of them lol.
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    7714dtl said:

The legend celebration as a whole is awful.

Tradein store, barely anything worth looking at(and they have done better in the past).

Calendar, underwhelming(they have done better in the past)

Arena way too grindy(and again they have done better in the past)

Yeah, yeah, yeah its free(so what). The problem is in the title. Kabam claimed they were doing a legends celebration. There is absolutely nothing in these events that makes this stuff special let alone legend.

Funny u say "they have done better in the past".. cause the complaint in general is that ITS THE SAME STUFF FROM THE PAST, the stuff hasnt been updated so yeah its trash
  • Options
    Foster04Foster04 Posts: 90
    edited August 2022
    Not quite. A big complaint I've heard is the awakening gem trade-in not making a return.
    And accounting for inflation, if they do the same as they did in the past, it would be worse now than compared to then.