Arena crystals question

For last 3 weeks all arena crystals (regular, uncollected, thronebreaker) do not give units for me.. Tried really a lot of them - only gold received.
Does anybody have similar behaviour, or it is just very long bad bad luck?

Comments

• DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 19,242 Guardian

For last 3 weeks all arena crystals (regular, uncollected, thronebreaker) do not give units for me.. Tried really a lot of them - only gold received.

If bad luck is something you don't like to see, only open standard arena crystals. Stay away from Uncollected and Thronebreaker arena crystals. Since the odds of getting units is slightly less than one in six (it is 15%) the odds of getting streaks of no units is not super rare. Across a dozen crystals it is easy to get no units. I've seen upwards of thirty in a row without units. But across larger numbers, it averages out. Buying the smallest arena crystals allows the odds to average out over a larger number of crystals.
  • ElibudElibud Posts: 23

Feeling the same way tbh, longest streak ive gone without units was in the 40s. Sure doesnt seem like 15%