**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Anyone else not receive compensation

AceymcocAceymcoc Posts: 195 ★★
I brought the angry cav nexus crystals when they had the wrong champs and people are saying they’ve received there compensation but I haven’t I’ve already sent a ticket but I’m just wondering if anyone else didn’t get comp

Comments

• GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    I haven’t gotten a 2nd one either yet
  • DJara93DJara93 Posts: 3
    What do we do..i mean i havent recieved it either …biught both versions of making me angry crystals
  • I haven’t received mine either
  • Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
    Nope nothing received yet.
  • I didn’t get it either
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    I received makeup crystals around 2 EST today.

Dr. Zola
  • Achilles1081Achilles1081 Posts: 10
    Yeah I just checked again and nothing, I took screenshots of my purchase then so even if there is some issue I can get it sorted out but hopefully they get it managed
  • ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 616 ★★
    Me neither, I bought both TB and cavalier versions. I didn't know there was something wrong with the crystals. I do now and I want the compensation.
    PS: I still don't know what was wrong with the crystals
  • Achilles1081Achilles1081 Posts: 10
    Has anyone who said they hadn’t received their compensation yesterday gotten something by now? Or all we all still waiting
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Either it will be coming to you later or you purchased after the issue was fixed
  • laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,458 ★★★★
    If you haven't got compensation yet, you bought it after the issue was fixed. If you claim you bought it before the issue was fixed, you have no basis for this claim as no one knows when the issue was fixed. If you were going to buy it anyway, you received what you purchased. If you tried to take advantage, you gambled and lost.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    forum admins and mods, please clarify, even i havent gotten the compensation for wong cav crystal drop rates,i remember i hadn't even recieved the dragon man crystal comp since last years legend event
  • Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
    Still have yet to receive it. Bought it well before bug was fixed. Just sent a ticket to support since thread is being ignored. If they give me the run around then I’ll take it to Apple.
  • SoSA__RemakeSoSA__Remake Posts: 135
    Haven’t received mines either
  • ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 616 ★★
    Still haven't received