**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Unstoppable Colossus Refund

2Β»

Comments

• Options
    HunkyRangerHunkyRanger Posts: 78 β˜…
    edited August 2022
    Damn man, I am cursing myself since the loyalty store update and now I see this thread and it's even bad. Sadly I bought him twice 😭. Just pray that he gets a buff (a better one)
  • Options
    MattDRKMattDRK Posts: 171 β˜…
    Maxus7 said:

Buffing him would stop the complaints

A fusion between Colossus and Buffed Juggs abilities, how broken would be him?
  • Options
    Foster04Foster04 Posts: 90 β˜…
    Take this as a lesson to always hoard, since Kabam can pull the rug from under you at any time.
  • Options
    KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 446 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Hey hey UC isn’t β€œterrible” he just needs a little team effort and he hits harder than mostπŸ˜‚
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,456 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Similar to the MoleMan rank down gems, I think that a Unstoppable Colossus loyalty refund, even at a lesser rate, would be great with the update to the loyalty store.

Your fault for buying him
  • Options
    SoSA__RemakeSoSA__Remake Posts: 135 β˜…
    You chose to buy him, despite him being terrible.
  • Options
    Avi146Avi146 Posts: 313 β˜…β˜…

Avi146 said:

Agreed lol
    We didn’t know we were gonna get an update to the loyalty store, and there was nothing else to spend on, I want a refund too

You never know when there will be an update. You buy what you buy and you take your chances.
    That’s a fair point
  • Options
    Avi146Avi146 Posts: 313 β˜…β˜…

Avi146 said:

Agreed lol
    We didn’t know we were gonna get an update to the loyalty store, and there was nothing else to spend on, I want a refund too

I shouldn't have bought the unit deals from 2020's Cyber Weekend because 2022's July 4th deals is astronomically better! I need a refund!
    True you should get the refund too πŸ˜‚
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited August 2022
    Maxus7 said:

Leaving Mole Man as it was would have also stopped the complaints. We know how that went.
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    DNA3000 said:

Foster04 said:

Take this as a lesson to always hoard, since Kabam can pull the rug from under you at any time.

I'm not sure how anyone with this attitude even owns a smartphone to play the game on. After all, next year's phones will be better.
    Best
    Analogy
    Ever
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,035 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Maxus7 said:

Only if it's a buff that is universally liked and that's hard to do with this community.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    As much as I’m a little salty about the 2x purchase that I have done shortly before the loyalty store changes, what’s done is done. No point crying over spilled milk.
  • Options

DNA3000 said:

Foster04 said:

I'm not sure how anyone with this attitude even owns a smartphone to play the game on. After all, next year's phones will be better.
    Best
    Analogy
    Ever
    Going along with that analogy, the people that are complaining paid a lot of money for a brick with an antenna attached to it.
  • Options
    Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 704 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I have this conversation with my kid every week. He plays fortnite and always wants to spend his allowance IMMEDIATELY after getting it on some in-game item. I always tell him, β€œyou KNOW there will be a different item in two or three days that you will want more because it is shiny and new. You should just save your money.” And every week, after he spends it immediately and something new drops, I have listen to him complain and whine. And then I tell him β€œyou should have saved your money”.

• Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

DNA3000 said:

Foster04 said:

Best
    Analogy
    Ever
    Going along with that analogy, the people that are complaining paid a lot of money for a brick with an antenna attached to it.
    However, with your analogy, the money they paid was monopoly money and really was only worth a brick, until they waited 30 years and the monopoly money became a rare collectible and suddenly could be traded for an iphone. The brick was the best they ever thought they could get, they just should have left the monopoly money in a storage unit until it became useful.
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Vance2_jr said:

I have this conversation with my kid every week. He plays fortnite and always wants to spend his allowance IMMEDIATELY after getting it on some in-game item. I always tell him, β€œyou KNOW there will be a different item in two or three days that you will want more because it is shiny and new. You should just save your money.” And every week, after he spends it immediately and something new drops, I have listen to him complain and whine. And then I tell him β€œyou should have saved your money”.

I really don't see how an example of items changing every few days can be compared with UC in loyalty store which hadn't been changed in several years. Additionally there was no notice, hint or any type of reason to expect an upcoming change.

Your example has absolutely nothing realistically comparable with the loyalty UC.
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,549 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

• Options

DNA3000 said:

Foster04 said:

Best
    Analogy
    Ever
    However, with your analogy, the money they paid was monopoly money and really was only worth a brick, until they waited 30 years and the monopoly money became a rare collectible and suddenly could be traded for an iphone. The brick was the best they ever thought they could get, they just should have left the monopoly money in a storage unit until it became useful.

DNA3000 said:

Foster04 said:

Best
    Analogy
    Ever
    Well, sure, if we’re going to accept that we should do things just because we can and no other reason. A brick is still a brick. It’s a pointless champ I never needed so I never felt compelled to buy it.
    Let alone when there’s no limit to the loyalty we can hold.
  • Options
    MigAceMigAce Posts: 38 β˜…
    I sat on 2 million loyalty for months. Didn't buy Uns. Colossus because i knew i wouldn't use him. So i just bought boosts.
  • Options
    Jazz_MessengerJazz_Messenger Posts: 152 β˜…
    I bought him when I didn’t have any 6* in Mystic. I used him in events where 6* gets extra points. So he was totally worth it for me. I bought him again to dupe, and I buy class boosts often. I can’t complain. I got what I paid for, and I still have 3 million.
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,309 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Buyers remorse.. Unstoppable Colossus wasn't nerfed in any shape way or form.. requesting refund of loyalty because kabam added rank up resources to loyalty store is not a reason.. they didn't ask you to buy 5* or 6* Unstoppable Colossus.. loyalty points don't expire.. you bought it so that's that.. I bought the 5* with loyalty I had and honestly don't use him at all.. he is more like a trophy champion. Lesson learned I guess.