This game is hilarious

OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,098 ★★★★
edited August 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I’d been after Sentinel for a long time at either 5* or 6*.

Then, I picked up Ultron, Nimrod, G2099, and more recently Omega Sentinel and Warlock so probably don’t need him as much.

Finally yesterday I pulled him as a 5* from the new featured gem. Then today, guess who I pulled in the EOP nexus?

Who have you wanted for a long time then gotten both the 5* and 6* in rapid succession? It also happened to me with CGR.

Also, how relevant is Sentinel these days? I remember seeing comments about him in Variant content, but is he worth at least a Rank 2 for other stuff? My main focus in the upcoming weeks is 7.2 exploration. I know he provides some helpful synergies with OS and Nimrod of course.

Here is my current Tech 6* roster in case it helps:

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,422 ★★★★★
    I’d have picked Maw.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Member Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    If you already Nimrod and Omega Sentinel then you won't need the OG Sentinel anymore. Still nice to have him, though.
  • AidenTheWiseAidenTheWise Member Posts: 311 ★★
    Agreed with OS and Nimrod he’s basically irrelevant. You can argue him and Nimrod are different but OS is literally just a beefed up version of him.
  • NastyPhishNastyPhish Member Posts: 583 ★★★
    Penny Parker
    Nimrod
    Kingpin
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Member Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Literally happens every time I rank up a 5* to r4/r5 now within a matter of weeks or less .. the 6 comes right after. It has happened with Doom, Torch, Hit Monkey and Moleman in the past. I took up 5* Peni about 3 weeks ago and got her as a 6* last week and a dupe this week, yet none of my longstanding 6* R3 techs or R4 Doon can get duped to save my life. Tigra was a recent 5* R4 and I got her as a 6* from the EOP nexus today. I Ranked 5* Herc last week too - fingers crossed he'll be in my 6* crystal within a month or less now.

OK, I know it doesn't work like that, but it sure feels like it.