**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Update on war season?

Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
Any updates? Still going ahead today? Misstic tactic or is conduit fixed?

Comments

• Amms90Amms90 Posts: 334 ★★★
    Kabam can you PLEASE tell us which global tactics will be set for the upcoming season?

For tier 1-2 it's supposed to be conduit paired with sick and tired, but since conduit was broken we never had a chance to test it and these past off season wars we've had miss-tic paired with sick and tired (miss-tic should be paired with defiance to make sense). I'm really worried about the season because we aren't getting any info about conduit being fixed. Weren't we supposed to be able to test it? It's extremely important for those who put an effort in aw.
  • BAStrongBAStrong Posts: 66
    I haven't heard anything about it, but I would love to think that if Kabam said that War season 36 would be postponed to today, that they would have everyting resolved with War.
  • JuroSanJuroSan Posts: 187 ★★
    Still would be nice to get a confirmation
  • JuroSanJuroSan Posts: 187 ★★
    🥲
  • Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 762 ★★★
    Given the lackluster rewards, many unknowns, etc., I'd be contempt just skipping rest of season, get everything working smoothly, boost the rewards, and get it right for next season (5 weeks away).
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    I feel like they aren't answering the numerous threads on this because they don't even know.... hahaha
  • mattyben27mattyben27 Posts: 55
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

Season 36 will be going ahead today, as planned.
    I'm told that conduit is fixed and reimplemented.

Is the scoring system fixed?
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Scoring system was repaired after the last season.
    The banning system didn’t work properly the last 3 wars. Only the blacklists were banned, alliance picks weren’t banned. Is that fixed?
  • Jaded said:

The banning system didn’t work properly the last 3 wars. Only the blacklists were banned, alliance picks weren’t banned. Is that fixed?

As far as I'm aware, the blacklists/bans issues were resolved as well.
  • Amms90Amms90 Posts: 334 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Jaded said:

As far as I'm aware, the blacklists/bans issues were resolved as well.
    In yesterday's war the bans were all working. On the other hand, the global conduit was never available for proper testing. Hope it works fine
  • FunnyDudeFunnyDude Posts: 433 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

sounds like there are a lot of uncertainties.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    FunnyDude said:

Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

Jax has literally said that everything is fixed. Don’t know what else you excpect
  • mattyben27mattyben27 Posts: 55
    Kabam Jax said:

Scoring system was repaired after the last season.
    Thanks! I couldn't find anywhere stating it was
  • FunnyDudeFunnyDude Posts: 433 ★★★

FunnyDude said:

Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

Jax has literally said that everything is fixed. Don’t know what else you excpect
    This is the third time I heard "everything is fixed" this season, you know what has happened.
    So what should I expect?