**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Falcon worth taking to rank 3 possibly r4 and using a gem (skill gem)

manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
edited August 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Title I also got a lot of sigs (114 basic sigs some in overflow) and 27 skill stones I was thinking of saving for nick fury but there no guarantee I’ll get nick fury and I’m working on 100% act 7 so I’ll have a lot of stones after I’m done that.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    And even if I get aegon I made up my mind and I don’t wanna awaken him
    I don’t even own sucides aswell
  • CreeseazCreeseaz Posts: 277
    Don't waste sig Stones on NF , once he's awakened that's all you need for him
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Falcon is definitely worth it. He was my first skill R4 over Fury. He is useful in so many situations.
  • PrentexPrentex Posts: 288
    Same here, Fury still at R3, but my boy Falcon at R4 sig 200 is awesome, go for it!
    Will R4 Fury as the next skill though, he is awesome too
  • Fire_3Fire_3 Posts: 129
    would you rank 4 falcon unawakened with a skill gem?
    is he good without sucides tho? or does he need them @Prentex and @10or_Strong
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    @manveerthereal I rarely use suicides. Falcon is probably better without suicides because he doesn't have any particularly great way to deal with the bleed and poison that I can think of. He has solid damage without them, and it gets particularly good when he is shutting down evaders and stacking those cruelty buffs.