**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Venting about AQ frequency

Just looking to rant about how frequent and long AQ is. I've been playing this game since 2018 so not as long as many of you, but man I am soooo burned out on AQ it's unreal. 5 days on, 3 days off... and those 3 days seem to pass by so fast that every time AQ comes back I feel like it's taking me by surprise.

The schedule for AQ has to change. 4 on 4 off, let me spend an equal amount of time NOT playing AQ as I do playing AQ. I would happily, easily, take a 20% reduction in rank/milestone rewards to have 1 less day per week I'm doing this game mode and ~1.5 extra months per year to myself. How about AQ seasons where there is 2+ weeks off or something between seasons? Literally anything other than continuing the same schedule that's been in place for years that burns people out of Alliances and causes what feels like constant recruiting.

I don't actually mind the gameplay of AQ, though it is stale, I just mind that it is happening more often than it is not.

Comments

• Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Even a 3-2 system would only remove one day of AQ every 40 but I like the pace better. 4&4 seems like a dream. Before someone says 4&3, you can’t run AQ on the same weekly schedule imo.
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    There was a survey a while back asking about AQ scheduling options/changes but as usual we heard nothing from what responses they gathered. We probably won't hear anything unless they do decide to make a change.
  • Options
    TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Posts: 453 ★★★★
    AQ off days > My actual job off days, the most tedious game mode I've played in any game during my whole life. I'm only doing map5 nw and I'll never step foot again in anything higher than that
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,210 ★★★★
    @FoldinBoxes You'd have more time for AQ if you didn't fold so many dang boxes! Lol
    (Love the name).
  • Options
    Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 507 ★★★
    I’d be super happy if aq was on set days, Mon-Friday (to Thursday on a 4day would be the dream)

Weekends are always super tough to get people playing