**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gifting Event GONE = Leaving game?

HeraldofNoneHeraldofNone Posts: 509 ★★★
With the news today that the Gifting Event is gone and Greater Gifting Crystals are never coming back, will you play mcoc as much or now quit entirely?

Gifting Event GONE = Leaving game? 372 votes

Quiting the game now
3%
AmonthirevilKINGwilsonReyAlemán__FaCe2FaCe__IkthulisBIGTASTYBOIjdeck59SurfinwalrusPascals001MurkzSivasli5858bighiSegundariaaa1banHenkes 14 votes
Playing the game less
13%
bdawg923FrostyEaglesFlyHighHeraldofNoneyossCrusaderjrRepto23Logan00vinulkPallarussScopeotoe987SnurrisNapaHeroDjmagsIKONLoveshacko4tgJimmyBIron_Spider7125e_mac 51 votes
Playing the game more
9%
JadedKennadoLiss_Bliss_Rbk19pseudosaneHeattblasttAustin555555RockyshockyKILLMФИGЕЯWine_LoverWordunkenSparkyCzlaserjohn26JollyHawkWebhead055nolcuNNockoAomine_Daiki10TheExit27Zeuszero 34 votes
Playing about the same
73%
DNA3000GroundedWisdomMasterSmokedanielmathSnakeEyes69BigbowlrLeNoirFaineantMr_PlatypusHeinz11MagicBentonWorld EaterRaganatorTaxAddyosRC51benshbCristalmanMongoPawnheruheru511zuffy 273 votes

Comments

• Options
    manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Playing about the same
    honestly W news
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Playing about the same
    I'm going to wait and see what more they have to say on it. Hopeful this change will be good!
  • Options
    Yash_kakkarYash_kakkar Posts: 7
    Playing about the same
    Atleast we will get some relaxing holidays.
  • Options
    Yash_kakkarYash_kakkar Posts: 7
    Playing about the same

No more alt grinding required means playing way less.
    I am just happy I have only started grinding again this August, if this had happened this time last year I would be raging, but this year thankfully its sad yes but nothing much lost alts units wise.

I feel for the alt grinders or those buying the 735 unit monthly unit cards.

Least you can gift "consumables" 😬😬😬

Consumables like overflowing ones in stash?
  • Options
    TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Posts: 453 ★★★★
    Playing the game more
    Couldn't be happier that it's gone, now I don't have to be worried that someone will get my ggc and send me nothing and I don't have to find someone trust worthy to trade with. Best decision ever
  • Options
    SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
    Playing the game less

dont really understand why anyone would play less. the crystals you traded now you just buy them straight up.
    did losing the advantage of the alts sent you guys that much into depression?

True in one way but since you won’t get milestones or rank rewards it’s worth a lot less even if the crystals are still there in some kind of form.
  • Options
    Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 ★★★
    Playing about the same

dont really understand why anyone would play less. the crystals you traded now you just buy them straight up.
    did losing the advantage of the alts sent you guys that much into depression?

With no alt grinding required you would automatically play less, one might pop all that free time into arena grinding perhaps but then their hands would probably fall off 😂
    Well this can't apply to me 🤷🏾‍♂️. I don't alt grind neither do I play arena so it's all the same on this end

• Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Playing about the same
    I never loved burning units for gifting crystals anyway.