Options

How do I get Mysterio in 2022?

Peebi0412Peebi0412 Posts: 4
edited August 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Does anyone know the best way for me to get 4/5* Mysterio now? He’s always someone that I’ve wanted in my roster but I need to know the best way to get him first! Thanks! :)
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    FrydayFryday Posts: 738 ★★★★
    Peebi0412 said:

Does anyone know the best way for me to get 4/5* Mysterio now? He’s always someone that I’ve wanted in my roster but I need to know the best way to get him first! Thanks! :)

Hi @Peebi0412,

I'm not sure what progression you are at, but with the EQ rewards update, there are guarantee 4* and 5* of certain champ each month, so you can also keep your eye out for that.

If he does appear on Arena, you can get guarantee to get a 4* from milestones.

And lastly the dual crystals (Cosmic/Tech) a good way to try to get him.

It might take sometime but those are some on the way you can hunt for him.

Good luck.

• Options
    Iron_J3Iron_J3 Posts: 269
    I think it would be cool if Kabam allowed a “champion trade” like once a month. I say this because I pulled a 4* Mysterio and haven’t been impressed. I’ve put some juice in him and his damage is weak. Unless I’m using him wrong, but he isn’t close to my other 4* such as IMIW, Blade, BW DO, Scarlet Witch (Sigil), Hit-Monkey, Odin. Thus, I’ll trade my Mysterio to you for any of the Spider-Man’s minus Spider-Ham!
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,588 ★★★★★

This would be your best shot at a 5* version of him
  • Options
    Thanks guys, really appreciate that. I’m level 30 with only 2 5* in my roster so incursions are a bit of a non-starter at the moment but I’ll deffo take a look. Thanks again!
  • Options
    @Iron_J3 That’s a brilliant idea… but could it be a bit too OP? There would have to be limitations on what champion you could chose to trade for e.g. A choice of three champions to swap your one with with, a bit like the Nexus crystals?!
  • Options
    Peebi0412 said:

Thanks guys, really appreciate that. I’m level 30 with only 2 5* in my roster so incursions are a bit of a non-starter at the moment but I’ll deffo take a look. Thanks again!

Sorry, just had a proper look at recommended rank for incursions and I should be able to give it a go