**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Abyss Champion abilities wrong

MoShizzleMoShizzle Posts: 56
edited September 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
Why does Abyss Champion have Yondu's description? How am I supposed to know what he does in Abyss? Is there somewhere I can go to look it up or the rest is just normal?

Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
    He gains unstoppable every 30 seconds that lasts for 15 seconds every time you nullify a buff you reset the timer.

For future here is a breakdown on all lanes and what champs do on top of the brand of abyss nodes.

https://www.mcocguideblog.com/2020/06/mcoc-abyss-of-legends-aol-map-path-nodes.html?m=1
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    Hey OP, that’s my next Challenge to complete, so would you mind updating us and giving a quick rundown when you finish? The more advice I can get before hopping in, the better.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Hey OP, that’s my next Challenge to complete, so would you mind updating us and giving a quick rundown when you finish? The more advice I can get before hopping in, the better.

I did it recently and the best thing i did was farm like 30 L1 revives from act3. So in the last 10% i could just go ham and do 1% with each revive and get it done . Didn't even use health potions. And had like 15 revs left over too
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

Might as well just quit you cannot do abyss without a good mystic

My first abyss run after it came initially came out was done without any mystics as I didn't have any of the appropriate ones back then (pulled doom 2 weeks later). That VtD fight was horrible without a mystic but is possible.
  • Options
    BocksaroxBocksarox Posts: 329 ★★★

Might as well just quit you cannot do abyss without a good mystic

I suppose you haven't heard of the Mutant challenge.
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★
    LOOOL u might as well dont let him whistle

ps: what path u taking with this team? Im not sure who to bring for Carina Challengers tbh
  • Options
    Slept on debating whether or not to back out and decided to push on. Was using Beroman video 3/1 path video as guide and subbed Shulk for Voodoo. She works well for the cosmic champs with unstoppable. Shang works well for IW.
    About 50-60 revives. I had terrible inputs and RNG tho.

https://youtu.be/MMkDoJntk9A
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★

I did this challenge recently too. I wouldn't recommend going in without Falcon. He synergizes too well with the 1% evade chance to ignore. 5 Star sig 200 Void is very necessary if not a 6 Star and even then you will still need to revive him many times to get fights down. I would recommend just doing the easiest path regardless of your Abyss Exploration status. I tried to get 2 birds with one stone and it was very expensive to do so (well over 100 revives). A lot of people did this in 50-60 as mentioned but absolutely have the means for at least 100 as you don't want to have to try this one again.
  • Options
    Which champs are a must for this challenge and why? I do see a lot of Falcon, Shang Chi and Void... but the other 2 vary quite a lot

ps: i still dont own Shan Chi, so i dont even know what he does :S
  • Options
    SuelGames said:

Which champs are a must for this challenge and why? I do see a lot of Falcon, Shang Chi and Void... but the other 2 vary quite a lot

Falcon (lock on for Abyss evade)
    Void (heal reversal)
    Shang Chi (slow & big damage) and Moleman (big damage/TA) can be interchangeable need one or the other to counter Invisible Woman
    She Hulk (slow/big damage), Longshot/ Voodo(DOT/punish buffs), and Diablo all interchangeable IMO
    Gully2099/ Ultron for Havoc but I personally recommend Gully2099. You will see why I do based on video up above.
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    MoShizzle said:

SuelGames said:

Falcon (lock on for Abyss evade)
    Void (heal reversal)
    Shang Chi (slow & big damage) and Moleman (big damage/TA) can be interchangeable need one or the other to counter Invisible Woman
    She Hulk (slow/big damage), Longshot/ Voodo(DOT/punish buffs), and Diablo all interchangeable IMO
    Gully2099/ Ultron for Havoc but I personally recommend Gully2099. You will see why I do based on video up above.
    That's not why Falcon is so great. Falcon gain Crit Damage passives every time an evade fails. Because the evade chance is always active but only 1%, he basically just ramps up his damage constantly. Lock On is still great and obviously reduces that evade chance to 0%.
  • Options
    Does Falcon need dupe? Out of robots i got G99 and Warlock R3 and Ultron R2, but only Ultron is dupped