**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Guardian Prestige dropped

A friend of mine has spotted that guardian prestige has dropped. I checked mine and for sure it has, looking at auntm.ai he should be top out of the ones I have listed but you can see he is 3rd

Anyone else spotted the same?

Comments

• ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    edited August 2022
    Op, what you are looking at isn't about prestige, it's about pi, not the same thing. If you remove all your masteries, you would get a different order.

And no, Guardians prestige hasn't changed.
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    edited August 2022
    Actually there is a cool feature in Auntm.ai

First load your mastery as you have ingame
    Then go to the champion info page and select the champ you want and you will see the mastery PI

This ss is with mastery loaded

And this is without

With this you will understand that regardless of mastery loadout...Prestige remains the same.
    PI changes
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    or go back to the same screen after the masteries have been loaded

• Pdexter86Pdexter86 Posts: 81
    So I should go back and apply my masteries and then see how that affects where he is placed in comparison to the champs around him?
  • MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,495 ★★★★★
    Pdexter86 said:

So I should go back and apply my masteries and then see how that affects where he is placed in comparison to the champs around him?

Masteries will never affect prestige, only PI. In theory, if you want to see the prestige of all your champs in game, you would remove your masteries. But don’t do that because units. You can view your prestige in game from your profile, and then use Auntm.ai and play around until you get a match to that number
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    I also want to add that the effect that Masterys has on PI also sometimes makes little to no sense. Like you would think that Class based Masterys would only affect that Class or Deep Wounds would have more affect for champs that can inflict Bleed but it doesn't really work that way.