**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Quirky but Fun champions you enjoy to use

DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
I personally really like playing Stark Spidey (Not correctly) just beause in my opinion his combos are very smooth. I also really like to play Mojo because i really enjoy his playstyle. Anyone you guys really like?

Comments

• Options
    0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
    Is Mojo considered as quirky? Because if so then he is my favourite quirky champ. Very fun mechanics with those commands. Hit like a truck with 5+ Million followers + fury. A few drawbacks with him is he needs high sigs for better damage and low block prof. His mechanic sometimes require blocking and with those low block prof it gets kinda annoying. But still amazing champion overall!
  • Options
    Rintrah. Will be even more so after they fix him
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,573 ★★★★★
    Gwenpool
    Spider Ham
  • Options
    InsaneSkullInsaneSkull Posts: 314 ★★
    Ebony Maw - fun to play
  • Options
    HamoBlamo51HamoBlamo51 Posts: 280 ★★
    Venompool's been my favourite champion since he came out
    Stryfe is just sick
    masacre is a gigachad
    black bolt is fun while building up his bufs
  • Options
    AntzRodzAntzRodz Posts: 255 ★★
    edited September 2022
    Juggernaut..!! Post Buff he is awesome with his unstoppable always active as long as u don't have non damaging debuffs..
  • Options
    ElMelloiElMelloi Posts: 101
    purgatory
  • Options
    The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★
    Hood the invisible man
  • Options
    MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 548 ★★★
    Loki - stealing buffs is so fun
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    Moon Knight. For me he it's very much a meat and potatoes type of champion but when you stack on those bleeds as smoothly as he does, it makes a fight that much more fun.
  • Options
    RocketWaffleRocketWaffle Posts: 136
    Toad, he was seriously slept on when he was released.
  • Options
    DoosraDoosra Posts: 359 ★★★
    Mangog
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    Captain Britain and Jubilee
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Overseer's pretty fun
  • Options
    MityAntMityAnt Posts: 151
    Guardian is one of my favorites and I am looking forward to the Ant-Man buff
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    MityAnt said:

Guardian is one of my favorites and I am looking forward to the Ant-Man buff

Guardian is awesome. He's a tank when he's awakened and he's been one of my most reliable Tech champions. I like what I'm seeing with the Ant-Man buff and I think this one's going to be similar to Juggernaut where you're going to have a lot of fun without having to reinvent the wheel.
  • Options
    Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 469 ★★★
    Professor X. I love spamming specials without worrying about managing the opponent's power.

I will change my answer to Superior Iron Man when he gets buffed. It will happen. I will make sure of it.
  • Options
    benshbbenshb Posts: 798 ★★★★
    Medusa. Her intercepts are just a mile ahead of everyone
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    I don`t use him much, because I run suicides full time. But if I ever play on a mini account and I get a carnage. I always use him. He is so much fun to play. And throwing special after special is really fun.