Options

Tech doom 1st impression.

I am biggest fan of classic dr doom, use him almost everywhere I can. When I heard we getting another doom I was overjoyed. Expected dr doom 2099 but was greatly happy with him too.

As deep dive is released today I felt he seems not at dr doom lvl. Surely the incinerate immune is good but lot of his stuff is behind armour up buff.

So here are my thoughts to make it look more nicer.

1) Make him armour break immune as classic doom

2) his personal synergy instead of only #villians make it applicable against all champs

3) not make his aura go off for using medium after special attack

4) Instead of converting prowess when opponent gains 2 or more make it everytime they gain prowess

You are welcome to disagree, these are just my thoughts on how could he been made more shiner

For me it seemed like doom's grace got poisoned by Ironman curse

Comments

• Options
    BeeweeBeewee Posts: 533 ★★★★
    He’s looks pretty solid to me. I can see him being used frequently at a competitive level.
  • Options
    manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★

As deep dive is released today I felt he seems not at dr doom lvl.

Ironically enough, when Doom was first released everyone said he was bad too.

History, doomed to repeat, and all that.
    same with ghost
  • Options
    Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★

I am biggest fan of classic dr doom, use him almost everywhere I can. When I heard we getting another doom I was overjoyed. Expected dr doom 2099 but was greatly happy with him too.

As deep dive is released today I felt he seems not at dr doom lvl. Surely the incinerate immune is good but lot of his stuff is behind armour up buff.

So here are my thoughts to make it look more nicer.

1) Make him armour break immune as classic doom

Pretty sure techs are supposed to be weak to armor break
    Feat nimrod
  • Options

That makes me happy seeing how monster is doom now. By no means this is a request to buff doom. It's about how to make monster into mega monster
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,256 ★★★★★

That makes me happy seeing how monster is doom now. By no means this is a request to buff doom. It's about how to make monster into mega monster
    And why would that be beneficial to the game? Lol
  • Options
    mbracembrace Posts: 840 ★★★
    No doubt about it. His abilities are robust, and he will be powerful. He will be a top tech champ. I would love to get one of these and sport both versions of Doom on the same team.
  • Options
    Repto23Repto23 Posts: 757 ★★★
    Everyone was underwhelmed with Doom the first time around as well, so lets give him some time before passing judgements this time.
  • Options
    xNig said:

And why would that be beneficial to the game? Lol
    Cuz I love doom ton, starting from comics. I joined mcoc when longshot was released, by that time doom was released 3 months ago. Then one day in global I saw ppl saying doom was not good. Few days later I got to face 4* in doom in arena, was like I heard ppl saying he's not that good, what's worse that could happen. I pushed doom to sp3 cuz I barely knew stuff of mcoc and boom he showed me his castle and beam of light just to realise later I'm dead, then I was like woah man I need to get him. Fast forward to 3rd month of my mcoc I had enough to open a 5* basic and boom u know who I got, it was doom. My 1st 5* was doom, and I was happy and dancing like maniac. And since then I'm his mad fan. So when kabam decided to get another doom I was really happy and wanted him to be a mega monster but maybe in bit too unhealthy quantity
  • Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 798 ★★★
    This man already asking for a buff lol