**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why was the Ant-Man synergy Ghost has, changed? Was that really necessary?

2»

Comments

• Options
    PetieCameronPetieCameron Posts: 260
    AHH well if that's true all good people was saying synergy changed not if not then I can admit when I'm wrong I thought synergy were worse now du to antman changes my bad.
  • Options
    Lonley_potato123Lonley_potato123 Posts: 12
    edited September 2022
    What i think is
    I already knew that cap synergy gonna be nerfed with his buff.they didnt say anyrhing abt the ghost synergy which i was really excited after reading the buff. But kabam just slapped me in the face with the update
    They should have left the ghost synergy the old way.since he is not going to be stacking that many debuff i dont think that synergy is going to be broken maybe leave a cap. Like gains 15% attack for each fatigue/poison max stack 12. Boom done
    Its gonna be a good boost to his attack🙂
  • Options
    I was raging because I got them all 6* and my ghost is r3 6* phew!! And maxed 5* ghost also :blush:
  • Options
    Why does title say it's changed ?????
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,029 ★★★★★

Why does title say it's changed ?????

Antman’s side of the synergy has changed, but Ghost and all of the other champions Antman has synergies with are getting the same benefits they always have.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    Lordabck said:

Ant man is literally nerfed. I was excited for my 6* duped antman. Thank god I didn’t ranked him up. I knew in my heart Kabam will definitely mess up somewhere.
    Kabam we players have trust issues with you now. You know who are not trustworthy?

What? How is he nerfed?
  • Options
    The title of this says why was the antman synergy ghost has, changed? Was that really necessary. I explained myself pretty clear the title made me panic. I figured it out but was a little late to realize u just saying what I found out. do u want praise or what?
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★

The title of this says why was the antman synergy ghost has, changed? Was that really necessary. I explained myself pretty clear the title made me panic. I figured it out but was a little late to realize u just saying what I found out. do u want praise or what?

Who are you talking to?
  • Options
    Talking to Wicket. kabam should delete this it's just misleading title says antman ghost has changed when it is still same. Just new here everything is new to me my bad lol
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,029 ★★★★★

Talking to Wicket. kabam should delete this it's just misleading title says antman ghost has changed when it is still same. Just new here everything is new to me my bad lol

I wasn’t trying to yell at you, just explain the title. I understand where the misunderstanding came from and was trying to help.
  • Options
    SquammoSquammo Posts: 430 ★★★

Ghost had a synergy with Ant-man. He used to get a 15% attack bonus for each debuff on the opponent. That synergy was changed with his buff. That’s what the title meant. The pic is there also there showing it. I understand that you thought the bonus Ghost got from it, changed. It didn’t, so if you’re only worried about that, then you’re good.

• Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    Wasiq_75 said:

WOW! People are saying it’s a bad buff, because they changed some impractical Synergise! Damn. Never knew a champ with Buff, Shock, Poison Immune with some solid freaking damage and an absolute tank considered as bad.

Btw, let me enjoy my Rank 3 Ant-Man and his practical uses now 😌
    https://youtu.be/weQHhE6I_VU

you should not block when taking a screenshot cause it ruins the fun
  • Options
    Foster04Foster04 Posts: 90
    Here's my question: instead of these pym particle shenanigans, why didn't they just add his old synergies into his base kit? Seems much simpler and better.

Regardless, it doesn't matter. To all the people (rightfully) upset, there's no point in complaining or hoping for a change when Kabam was happy letting buffs like Psycho-Man and Guillotine remain the way they are.
  • Options
    Foster04Foster04 Posts: 90
    Nobody wants it to stop, rather, for it to be exciting and create good buffs again.
  • Options
    Wasiq_75Wasiq_75 Posts: 152 ★★

Wasiq_75 said:

WOW! People are saying it’s a bad buff, because they changed some impractical Synergise! Damn. Never knew a champ with Buff, Shock, Poison Immune with some solid freaking damage and an absolute tank considered as bad.

Btw, let me enjoy my Rank 3 Ant-Man and his practical uses now 😌
    https://youtu.be/weQHhE6I_VU

you should not block when taking a screenshot cause it ruins the fun
    Well I didn’t took a screenshot 😬
    That's a auto generated thumbnail of my video.
  • Options
    Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★

RyanGolf said:

Rank down tickets should be given for all synergy changes that simple. Some rank up just for the synergy so fair is fair if they messing with it.

I 100% agree. the only reason I ranked him up was because of his synergy. he is now a better champ as a solo fighter but far worse than when he had the previous synergies
    So just to clarify, do you prefer Ant Man as a champion pre buff who has 0 utility, requires a full synergy team and has a massive ramp up to have big damage - compared to post buff with poison, shock and buff immunity, quicker access to big damage, 0 reliance on synergies and a miss counter?

Personally, I think pre buff Ant Man is a relatively useless addition to any sort of meta in the game, but post buff he is going to be a staple AW attacker as the first buff immune champion with additional immunities.

slacker said:

I could see Howard situation over again when ppl suddenly take a deep care about synergies that took 3-4 slots just to make one champ useful, and impractical in almost every content.

Exactly, people are looking at a 4-slot team that destroys LoL Star Lord in 300 hits and being sad that Ant Man is more reliable in 99% of situations, along with tons of extra utility and more accessible damage. I understand it as a reaction, but I definitely do not agree with it
    Totally agreed that he is much better on his own now but that doesn’t mean the synergies that used to increase his damage with synergies should be completely changed. The ghost synergy change is real kick in the nuts.
    Cap falcon synergy is redundant now because he has the utility in his base kit and it doesn’t even pause debuffs now so the change doesn’t even matter. I understand slight change to balance the champ like They reduced the poison potency of the ronin synergy from 35 to 20%. That is fine but taking away his most powerful synergy without any explanation is just evil. They gave antman debuffs a limit yet they found it important to nerf the synergy as well.