**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

R4 Scorpion

Easily my favorite champion to play! Can't wait to try him in 8.1!

Comments

• Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,772 ★★★★★
    Wowwwwww that’s awesome 🤩
  • Options
    SquammoSquammo Posts: 430 ★★★
    Unfortunately I don’t have him yet, but would love to know your favorite rotations to use with him.
  • Options
    OWENSOWENS Posts: 77
    Skiddy212 said:

The champions this year are killing it.

Omega Sentinel, Scorpion, Hulkling, Quicksilver and Galan, Now Infamous Iron man....

Everyones got their complaints, but new champs, playstyles an animations are definitely not lacking.

Agree with you there! Definitely keeping me playing!
  • Options
    Squammo said:

Unfortunately I don’t have him yet, but would love to know your favorite rotations to use with him.

Fingers crossed for you to get him!
    I usually get to just below 2 bars of power, hold heavy into sp1, then build up to over 2 bars whilst getting as many sting debuffs as possible, hold heavy into sp2 and that's it! The heavy into special intercepts seem a bit daunting but there is something that makes it easier with Scorpion it seems!
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,410 ★★★★★
    Yes another Scorpigod lover may we spread his greatness everywhere
  • Options
    Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 704 ★★★
    That’s just obscene.
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,691 ★★★★
    He is definitely my favorite Science champ right now. About to wrap up my Chap 7 exploration and if I get a science gem I’m definitely taking him to rank 4.

I like him enough I’m even contemplating using a generic AG on him if I don’t pull him out of the featured in the next 6 weeks.

@OWENS what is your experience with his sig ability? Worth an investment?
  • Options
    buttersbutters Posts: 116
    OWENS said:

Just took mine to rank 4 a few weeks ago and he is a monster! What synergies were you using with him there?
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,325 ★★★★★
    Bro can you explain me his rotation here in brief, i never understand torment debuffs use
  • Options

He is definitely my favorite Science champ right now. About to wrap up my Chap 7 exploration and if I get a science gem I’m definitely taking him to rank 4.

I like him enough I’m even contemplating using a generic AG on him if I don’t pull him out of the featured in the next 6 weeks.

@OWENS what is your experience with his sig ability? Worth an investment?

His awakening is utility only and doesn't add anything to the damage so I would say he doesn't need it at all. I was lucky enough to dupe him from the featured but I fairly certain I wouldn't use a generic on him.
  • Options
    butters said:

OWENS said:

Just took mine to rank 4 a few weeks ago and he is a monster! What synergies were you using with him there?
    I used the agent venom/venom synergy which gives the passive furies at 10% and the spider-ham synergy to give you a chance to apply the sting debuffs on light attacks, apart from that it was white mags for passive stuns to make the fight easier.
  • Options

Bro can you explain me his rotation here in brief, i never understand torment debuffs use

So when you hold heavy and land it, that will place the torment debuffs on them, there main purpose is basically to increase the duration of the sting debuffs (the poison/shock/rupture) which is helpful because you want as many on the opponent when you launch your sp2. Also when you charge your heavy and intercept with a sp2, the longer you hold heavy before launching increases the amount or torments that will be inflicted on the opponent which will then also increase your sp2 burst damage... it seems a lot but once you get your head round it, it's really simple, hope that helps bud
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★

Yes another Scorpigod lover may we spread his greatness everywhere

Please stop