Options

Path Items in Cav Monthly Quest

MofuggerMofugger Posts: 76
edited September 2022 in General Discussion
I'm curious if the path rewards are an intentional decision by Kabam or a bug. I feel like anyone doing the Cavalier difficulty has little to no use for L1 pots and tier 2 basic ISO.

Comments

• Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,265 ★★★★★
    Level 1 and 2 heal = OP
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    The level of difficulty has no effect on the random item drops. It would make sense to have the potions be more potent in Cavalier difficulty but all of this could also be trivial if potions were also percentage based.
  • Options
    MofuggerMofugger Posts: 76
    K00shMaan said:

The level of difficulty has no effect on the random item drops. It would make sense to have the potions be more potent in Cavalier difficulty but all of this could also be trivial if potions were also percentage based.

The idea of percentage based options is interesting. But I don't think it's accurate to say that the level of difficulty had no effect on random item drops.

I don't go to RoL to farm "maybe L3 pots". It's L3 single or team. If I go to random quests in Act 5 I see tier 3 and 4 ISO. And before this month's quest I don't recall picking up beginner material in Cav difficulty ever before. As I type this I'm throwing back quite a bit of gin, so I guess my memory of previous events may be unreliable.

• Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    I am specifically referring to monthly event quest when I say the level of difficulty has no effect on the random item drops.

However, the individual quests within each difficulty are different. You are more likely to get a revive in Chapter 2 or 3 but they almost never appear in Chapter 1.

This has been consistent for quite a while but obviously can change any given month.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,814 ★★★★★
    I'll take any revive at any time doesn't matter if it's lvl 1 2 or even a 3