**KNOWN ISSUE**
Currently, Alliance Prestige (as it concerns Alliance Quests) is not taking Relic Prestige into account. If possible, we are working to address this for the next round of Alliance Quests but will have more information for you when it is available.
Due to issues affecting Alliance Quests, we will be cancelling the current series of Alliance Quests. For more information, including compensation information, read more here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/320306/cancelling-alliance-quests-november-24-2022/

New shards crystal not showing up

It says I have 8800 of the new shards but no where to spend them

Comments

• Joe_2012Joe_2012 Posts: 9

Here is a picture
  • spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Posts: 74
    Same. Have 3500, but they aren't showing up as spendable anywhere. Is this just a visual bug?
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 558 ★★★
    Same and my shards look weird as well

• mik1147mik1147 Posts: 17
    They were there yesterday for a bit but now they disappeared again.. what a joke 😂
  • Rasta11Rasta11 Posts: 12
    Yeah could open one new crystal yesterday evening , only to find that today i cant find the crystal again what is going on ??
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 5,452 ★★★★★
    Same
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 5,452 ★★★★★
    Actually what is weird is that the crystal displays on my 2018 iPad Pro but not my 2021IPP.
  • ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 617 ★★★
    Rasta11 said:

Yeah could open one new crystal yesterday evening , only to find that today i cant find the crystal again what is going on ??

Same here. I don’t want to be Mr Negative here but this is beyond the pale seven years into the game.
  • Amms90Amms90 Posts: 243 ★★★
    same for me

• Pocketz4Pocketz4 Posts: 12
    Even more, the crystal itself isn't showing up the Special crystals tab for me. Anyone else?
  • CatmanndoCatmanndo Posts: 495 ★★★
    Same
  • EpicSmileyFaceEpicSmileyFace Posts: 35
    Same here. I am running the latest iOS 15.6.1 on iPhone 11 Pro Max