**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is playing on Samsung S22?

phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★
Hey,

The time has come to euthanise my current phone. So everyone can chuckle at me, it is a Samsung S5.

Looking at an S22, if anyone out there is using one, how is your game experience on this device?

Comments

• ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,735 ★★★★★
    I've been using an S22 since May or so. Haven't had any problems whatsoever. I mean, the game itself has its issues with lag and stuff, but the phone as such is doing great.
  • SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 493 ★★★
    S22 Ultra.
    Love this phone so much. Best Samsung yet.
  • metalman695metalman695 Posts: 109
    S22 Ultra. Best phone out there imo. Game runs great
  • I use s22 ultra. Game boots up in seconds and runs really smooth. Although if you leave the mcoc app open in the background for a long time it will slow the game down by a large margin.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★
    Thanks!
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    edited September 2022
    I also recommend going for the 512gb one. Was the best bang for buck IMO but depends on your provider.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    S22 Ultra like many others. Handles the game as well as anything out there from what I can tell (like others said, the game itself has some issues regardless of the phone you use). Outside the game, LOVE this phone. The camera is nothing short of stunning, not had any issues with the phone at all. Just be sure you're comfortable with the size if you get the Ultra (my wife had to get used to the larger phone, for instance, since she got the same one).
  • ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
    @Sbkrueb @metalman695 @H3t3r

On Samsung22 Ultra are there certain settings you use to optimize gameplay on the phone? There are a billion settings, so don't know what is best for running the game. Thanks for suggestions.
  • metalman695metalman695 Posts: 109
    Check out the Game Booster app. There's a little game symbol that shows up in the top right corner when you're playing games. Tap that and you can adjust a lot of settings.
  • DylanphileDylanphile Posts: 59
    You may need to toggle the frame rate down to 60 from 120. The game is unplayable at the higher rate (for me anyway).
  • KaZichaoKaZichao Posts: 65
    I tried playing around 60/120Hz yesterday, as i have been having issues on S22+ since i bought it like 1 month ago
    so 2 Mcoc versions happened since, stutter lag on every fight, mostly BG, sometime AW since 1st day..
    something about frame rendering or Hz input on end device game doesnt process properly.. :(
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★
    The game runs pretty well on the S22 for me, I dont know whether I bought the regular one or the super fancy but it's not bad at all.

• Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    If its Exynos processor, then dont buy because snapdragon offer much more performance and optimization