Guess the Lane!

RookiieRookiie Member Posts: 4,821 ★★★★★
Hello forums!

The aim of the game is to guess the lane I tried to solve using the teams below:

1) Team 1 Lane 1 (straightforward):

2) Team 2 Lane 2 (that’s Hercules hiding behind Odin):

3) Team 3 Lane 3 (Nebula cheese):

Good luck! Feel free to chip in with your own puzzles as well!

Comments

• RookiieRookiie Member Posts: 4,821 ★★★★★
    edited September 2022

Guess the lane of what quest?

I’m going to stay tight-lipped on this for now
  • H3t3rH3t3r Member, Guardian Posts: 2,882 Guardian
    Can we get a ballpark of what act or the year it came out? Cause this could literally be like a random rttl quest.
  • Foster04Foster04 Member Posts: 90
    1. Maybe Gimme
    2. Herc could be anything idk... Maybe buffed up??? Or diss track with herc for the boss?
    3. Clapback
    edited September 2022
    H3t3r said:

Can we get a ballpark of what act or the year it came out? Cause this could literally be like a random rttl quest.

I think you’ll start zeroing in on them once you find a common denominator between the champions.
    @Foster04 already cracked the node on one of the lanes.
    Foster04 said:

1. Maybe Gimme
    2. Herc could be anything idk... Maybe buffed up??? Or diss track with herc for the boss?
    3. Clapback

1) Well done mate! 3 of the champs have potent regeneration, but 2 of the champs don’t. However, I brought both champs along for the boss. Can you think of a champ whom both Torch and Nimrod would work well against?

2) Herc and Fury both share a property that ignores the node. Fury needs to be awakened for it but Herc doesn’t. iBom and Torch have the debuffs to switch off the node for 8 seconds. Odin just has a class advantage against the mini-boss and boss.

3) Not Clapback, however, there is a Clapback node adjacent to the path above.

Well done so far @Foster04 🔍
    Etm34 said:

1. Idk. I’d never bring goldpool into any quest ever, so I’ll say 2.1
    2. Idk. That’s a super generic team to bring anywhere, so I’ll say 1.4
    3. Idk. Normal EQ 1.1

Just chucking out teams with 0 context isn’t gonna help anyone mate

One clue at a time I suppose
  • Cat_MurdockCat_Murdock Member, Content Creators Posts: 1,018 Content Creator

2) 6.4.3 Stunning Reflection Critical Resistance
    3) 7.2.4 Mix Master, Shock Vuln, Light em Up
  • Cat_MurdockCat_Murdock Member, Content Creators Posts: 1,018 Content Creator
    Alternative guess for 3) 6.4.5 Pull, Selective Time Stream and Flux Dispersal
  • TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Member Posts: 459 ★★★
    Penny Lane 🤔
    Okay. So
    1. Is 6.4.1 gimme path. Since torch and Nimrod both work for iceman
    2. Stunning reflection path in 6.4.3 since Odin has class advantage against the guilly 2099 and darkhawk.
    3. 7.2.1? That's my best guess

WELL DONE @Cat_Murdock ! You got 2) and Alternative 3) right! How did you get 3) so quickly?

Then again, you are very intelligent so I shouldn’t be surprised.
    H3t3r said:

Okay. So
    1. Is 6.4.1 gimme path. Since torch and Nimrod both work for iceman
    2. Stunning reflection path in 6.4.3 since Odin has class advantage against the guilly 2099 and darkhawk.
    3. 7.2.1? That's my best guess

Well done mate!!! You got 1 and 2 right! @H3t3r
    3) was 6.4.5 Selective Timestream
    @_Sham_ Nebula DESTROYS 6.4.5 Selective Timestream. Pure cheese, completely effortless.
    Rookiie said:

WELL DONE @Cat_Murdock ! You got 2) and Alternative 3) right! How did you get 3) so quickly?

How is 6.4.5 a nebula cheese?
  • 007Bishop007Bishop Member Posts: 489 ★★★

007Bishop said:

007Bishop said:

1. I
    2. Don't
    3. Care

1. Don’t
    2. Comment
    3. Then
    It's a public forum, goofy
    It’s not a requirement to be rude.
    says who?
    edited September 2022
    H3t3r said:

Rookiie said:

Nebula’s shock from her SP2:

1) Bypasses the PULL! node, which means you don’t need to worry about contact attacks reducing damage by 75%.

2) Ignores the Flux Dispersal node, which means you don’t need to worry about heavy spamming.

3) Can switch off Selective Timestream, which means you don’t need to worry about the defender regenerating back to full health every 20 seconds if you apply a shock before the timer resets.

But it’s worth noting that her shock is so strong it completely ignores Selective Timestream.

Check the GIF below vs 6.4.5 Hood on Selective Timestream, notice how Flux Dispersal eventually reduced damage from hits to 0:

@H3t3r
    Rookiie said:

H3t3r said:

Rookiie said:

1) Bypasses the PULL! node, which means that I don’t need to worry about contact attacks having a 75% reduction in damage.

2) Ignores the Flux Dispersal node, which means that I don’t need to worry about heavy spamming.

3) Can switch off Selective Timestream, which means you don’t need to worry about the defender regenerating back to full health every 20 seconds.

But it’s worth noting that her shock is so strong it completely ignores Selective Timestream.

Check the GIF below vs 6.4.5 Hood on Selective Timestream, notice how Flux Dispersal eventually reduced damage from to 0:

@H3t3r
    Hmm. Sometimes I forget that these fights only have like 150k health not 500k lol.
    H3t3r said:

Rookiie said:

H3t3r said:

Rookiie said:

1) Bypasses the PULL! node, which means that I don’t need to worry about contact attacks having a 75% reduction in damage.

2) Ignores the Flux Dispersal node, which means that I don’t need to worry about heavy spamming.

3) Can switch off Selective Timestream, which means you don’t need to worry about the defender regenerating back to full health every 20 seconds.

Check the GIF below vs 6.4.5 Hood on Selective Timestream, notice how Flux Dispersal eventually reduced damage from to 0:

@H3t3r
    Hmm. Sometimes I forget that these fights only have like 150k health not 500k lol.

200k health pools, and with one or two more ticks on that shock, was probably a 250k SP2?

So a 500k health pool is just another SP2 for Nebula.
    She just deals with this lane so damn well.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Member Posts: 2,653 ★★★★★
    3.2.6 farming for some revives for whenever they re-release gauntlet?
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Member Posts: 3,211 ★★★★★
    I got it, Act 1.1.4