**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Where is the details of act 8.1 it's almost 3 days remaining....

Where is the details of act 8.1
Rewards and boss fight all that... @Kabam Miike

Comments

• Options
    GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    It's probably not too different with act 7 and there shouldn't have a challenging final boss just like other chapter 1.

I intend to explore it in first 2 days depending on my available time.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

You need Elder’s Mark to access the info.

😂 maybe too soon for this joke lol
  • Options
    FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★

You need Elder’s Mark to access the info.

didn't get you? What are you saying??!!
    A joke.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,787 ★★★★★
    GOTG said:

It's probably not too different with act 7 and there shouldn't have a challenging final boss just like other chapter 1.

Wrong on this part. Black widow variant scytalis is a special boss at the end of chapter 1.
  • Options
    GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    edited September 2022
    Buttehrs said:

GOTG said:

Wrong on this part. Black widow variant scytalis is a special boss at the end of chapter 1.
    I didn't know. Seems like a change.

Didn't test beta also. Don't have time for testing only for real contents.
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,167 ★★★★

Where is the details of act 8.1
    Rewards and boss fight all that... @Kabam Miike

There are leaks out there already if you want to see while waiting. KT1 covers it on his channel
  • Options
    Duo_KulioDuo_Kulio Posts: 182 ★★
    Kabam always waits too long with information on act awards. Why is this happening? that's a good question! so it's good that there are leaks!
  • Options
    SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★
    Duo_Kulio said:

Kabam always waits too long with information on act awards. Why is this happening? that's a good question! so it's good that there are leaks!

I always like knowing the rewards early but honestly, what difference is it going to make? It’s permanent content so if the rewards are good, bad or mediocre it won’t change anything at all. I guess like in the case of BG’s you could say it’s possible that the rewards are so out of tune that we want want time to have them adjusted but I don’t think there has ever been a case of story content rewards being that far off.

• Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Snakep said:

Duo_Kulio said:

I guess like in the case of BG’s you could say it’s possible that the rewards are so out of tune that we want want time to have them adjusted but I don’t think there has ever been a case of story content rewards being that far off.

We actually had act 6 completion and exploration rewards updated due to backlash.

5* nexus replacing 10k shards, 1-2 6* gem replacing 4-5 5*, 25% T5cc selector added all to completion

6* nexus added, 2 1-2 6* gems replacing 4-5 gems to exploration.

Not a huge overhaul looking back, but back then it was quite a big addition.
  • Options
    SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★

Snakep said:

Duo_Kulio said:

I guess like in the case of BG’s you could say it’s possible that the rewards are so out of tune that we want want time to have them adjusted but I don’t think there has ever been a case of story content rewards being that far off.

We actually had act 6 completion and exploration rewards updated due to backlash.

5* nexus replacing 10k shards, 1-2 6* gem replacing 4-5 5*, 25% T5cc selector added all to completion

6* nexus added, 2 1-2 6* gems replacing 4-5 gems to exploration.

Not a huge overhaul looking back, but back then it was quite a big addition.
    That is fair enough. I do not remember an actual change to act rewards being made but if it has happened in the past then I agree we should have at least some time as a community to react to what they will be. Not defending kabam’s late announcement in this but if the leaks are accurate then I personally think there will be few complaints on 8.1 (there will always be some)
  • Options
    SquammoSquammo Posts: 430 ★★★
    It’s funny how I’ve always wanted shards in the rewards instead of the nexus, but now that we will probably get 6 star shards “only” I kinda want the nexus back, because now I have to spend them on featured crystals and don’t want to get disappointed yet again by the pulls. At least with nexus crystals Kabam made the decision for me, lol.
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Rewards have already been datamined and the boss is the corrupted (and rather sick looking) BW. What else do we really need to know?
  • Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 766 ★★★
    how many units the completion offer will be / what it is would be nice to know so we can decide if we want to save accordingly.