**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act8.1 Delay: Consumables expiring [UPDATE: 10am PT, Sept 14]

Comments

• Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Make a revive treasure box. Treasure box can be purchased for the cost of 15 L1 revives. Treasure box expires in two weeks.

Make an energy treasure box. It can be purchased for 10 full refills. It expires in two weeks.

Ta da!
  • Options
    toyshadow08toyshadow08 Posts: 18
    TyEdge said:

Make a revive treasure box. Treasure box can be purchased for the cost of 15 L1 revives. Treasure box expires in two weeks.

Make an energy treasure box. It can be purchased for 10 full refills. It expires in two weeks.

Ta da!

what would this do

• Options
    ChiefGoatChiefGoat Posts: 105
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Everyone.

If you have purchased unit deals in anticipation of the September 14th date and have not used the items, please contact support and they will likely be able to help refund your purchase. (Ingame: Gear Icon -> Support)

To clarify, when we say we want to "give breathing room" between major releases, it's not giving summoners time between modes. It's to enable the game team to give their full attention to each game mode and to problem solve any major issues that creep up.

As we've stated before, releasing multiple major pieces of content at the same time can cause instability in the build and we want to make sure both game modes release without major problems.

@Kabam Jax I tried to use the support in game but can not sign in to submit a refund request for the items I purchased in preparation for 8.1
  • Options
    AxewAxew Posts: 622 ★★★★
    Not sure if this is feasible, but would it work to send each player the exact number of revives/potions/boosts that expire between now and the ~18 of September? This package would come in the mail so it’s expiry date would be in 30 days, allowing players to save it until the release of 8.1
  • Options
    ExHavokExHavok Posts: 518 ★★★
    Is team considering any solution ? Will we get an update in 1-3 days ?
  • Options
    ImpalerImpaler Posts: 28
    Only one word for this:

RIDICULOUS!
  • Options
    SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
    A solution would be to send Cav+ players a compensation package of revives, refills, and potions on Sept 21 to accommodate.
  • Options

what about farmed items like revives or potions? or are we going to

Siliyo said:

A solution would be to send Cav+ players a compensation package of revives, refills, and potions on Sept 21 to accommodate.

no cause its unfair so some it needs to be the same amount of items that are getting wasted so its unfair for the people that farmed alot and its good for the people that have done nothing
    The epitome of being petty. As opposed to receiving a compensation package, you’d rather be prideful and say “no, if I lose my items nobody can get extra resources” like hello?
  • Options
    TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Everyone.

If you have purchased unit deals in anticipation of the September 14th date and have not used the items, please contact support and they will likely be able to help refund your purchase. (Ingame: Gear Icon -> Support)

To clarify, when we say we want to "give breathing room" between major releases, it's not giving summoners time between modes. It's to enable the game team to give their full attention to each game mode and to problem solve any major issues that creep up.

As we've stated before, releasing multiple major pieces of content at the same time can cause instability in the build and we want to make sure both game modes release without major problems.

this is a load of poo. What happens to grinded items?

I understand units can be refunded but how about the offer for completion? Will it show again?

XSquad said:

increase stash maximums...for 30 days

This was the first thing I asked about, but it's not really possible. Still exploring.
    If stash max can't be increased how about extending expiry date by at least +7 days?
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Just stop the expiration clock until next week, that would be best
  • Options

Siliyo said:

what about farmed items like revives or potions? or are we going to

Siliyo said:

no cause its unfair so some it needs to be the same amount of items that are getting wasted so its unfair for the people that farmed alot and its good for the people that have done nothing
    The epitome of being petty. As opposed to receiving a compensation package, you’d rather be prideful and say “no, if I lose my items nobody can get extra resources” like hello?
    thats not what im saying but if i farm 500 potions and someone farmed 10 and we both get 100 how is that fair

and also im not saying thats not a option i rather have some then none but i dont think thats the best way about this
    Oh okay, I see what you’re saying. My bad.

This is what happens when there’s lack of accountability. Doing what you want, giving the community an expectation of released content, then go back on your word and play it off as “oops, our bad we didn’t say this earlier”? This is ridiculous.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

TyEdge said:

Ta da!

what would this do

It would reset the timer on a handful of energy refills and revives so they would be usable after the 8.1 release.
  • Options
    benshbbenshb Posts: 798 ★★★★
    I'm lucky I only lose this much

• Options
    KiptonadeKiptonade Posts: 223 ★★★
    They could just turn this mistake into an opportunity and allow people to purchase one off & permanent storage upgrades 40 units per 10 slots on each item. So if you wanted to add 20 storage slots to revives, health and energy it’s going to cost you 240 units. Similar to how masteries unlock I’ve always hated the fact items you earn expire so quickly.