**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

EOP Peni

SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★
Anyone solo with Odin??

Ffs i can barely throw specials, im always hiting her block to remove shield or baiting her sp1 (which he refuses to throw), could only take 25% with my 5* R5 Odin cause i die to Close Encounters degen. I try to stay as close as i can and yet i keep dying without her hiting me once.. bs

Comments

• Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    This is the worst out of the most recent 3 bosses imo. Close encounters is punishing you for actually being smart and dexing to bait a heavy. Stupid node design
  • Options
    Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 522 ★★★
    Ya the close encounters is waaay too punishing
  • Options
    Jacecook30Jacecook30 Posts: 3

Why does it have to be a solo? I admit this was tough, but 3 x L1 revives with boosted ultron and no specials thrown was not terrible. Eternity of... what was it again? Oh yeah..... paaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiin. There's finally a little bit of actual pain and everyone starts to freak out because they can't master it immediately. It's day one - keep practicing until you find that right champ/game play and get that 1st run that gives you the confidence to revive and finish it off.

Same. Ultron a a few l1 revives. Easiest one so far this eop.
  • Options
    Dark_hoodsDark_hoods Posts: 157 ★★
    edited September 2022
    personally i found this the easiest eop aside from maybe bishop, long fight but with a good counter shes not that bad, i used my 5 star rank 4 champion and got the solo in a few attempts

but theres nothing wrong with spending revives on the fight, you get the same rewards as everyone else and revives arent too bad to farm now
  • Options
    _Reef_Reef Posts: 265
    And theres me, Thanks to this post I chose ultron and boosted him and only used 7 revives and completed the TB objectives, thanks you all, cause I didn't have a clue who to use. Easiest EOP so far (these are super hard for dome of us btw)
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    I took up The Champion from R1 to R5 for this fight. It was worth it.
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    2 revives with Odin. Don't stress about the solo. Half the time you see them it's after so many practice runs.

You could use the champion, but 2 revives and the fight is done, with Odin/Ultron. Champion is in there all day lol.
  • Options
    Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 649 ★★★★
    Ranked my 5* The Champion to max R4 and used boosts. Took 3 revives. He’s a great option and will heal a lot of the unavoidable damage.
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★
    Bro if u have to spend revives, its not an easy fight.

"The Pain" yall are saying was supposed to be a fight that requires skill to beat, but when we try to do that, we die to close encounters without getting hit once.

So dont go telling me "very easy, spent 3 revives". LOL that is paradoxal

I d swap Close Encounters for Brute Force, it would still be hard, but not this bs cash grab. @GrassKnuckles is 100% right.
  • Options
    OmegaManOmegaMan Posts: 383 ★★★
    Not purely skill based at all. Fight requires specific champions as counter, good RNG, and a lot of luck. Dumbest fight yet for EoP. Let’s move back to hard fights that any champion or at least most champions can do not just 4-5 champions.
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,247 ★★★★
    N7Donkey said:

I was short on options. Used Cap IW and Herc. Took a few revives but done at least. Knowing how to fight her is a big factor, as I didn't until now.

So how do you fight her? I've seen a few youtube videos but I still don't get it. They bait sp2 mostly but the autoblock doesn't seem to matter much for them? Please help
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,325 ★★★★★
    Hercules gives 2 points a fight. Done for me
  • Options
    sorry_shaktimansorry_shaktiman Posts: 21
    edited September 2022
    Hercules be like bring me food
    Modok- check✔️
    Kraven- check✔️
    Peni- check✔️

Most probably hercules pain event
  • Options
    GogiGogi Posts: 443 ★★★
    OmegaMan said:

Not purely skill based at all. Fight requires specific champions as counter, good RNG, and a lot of luck. Dumbest fight yet for EoP. Let’s move back to hard fights that any champion or at least most champions can do not just 4-5 champions.

For completion you can use any champ you want, even Thronbreaker objectives gives decent amount of options, Sure paragon is a bit more specific but there's the challenge.
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,167 ★★★★

N7Donkey said:

I was short on options. Used Cap IW and Herc. Took a few revives but done at least. Knowing how to fight her is a big factor, as I didn't until now.

So how do you fight her? I've seen a few youtube videos but I still don't get it. They bait sp2 mostly but the autoblock doesn't seem to matter much for them? Please help
    Hit into the block to take the shield down. If autoblock icon comes up at any point then stay away until it's gone. You can use a heavy to punish her sp1, try a few times until you get the spacing right as it depends on the champ you use.