**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New 5 stars

Maintenance is done and there hasn't been any mention of the new 5 star batch. Will they come tomorrow or should they have been in the basic right now?

Comments

• FAL7ENFAL7EN Posts: 297
    They’re in
  • AvoabbasAvoabbas Posts: 40
    cant get in the game atm. keeps saying no network connection.
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    I was able to open my 2 5*’s before the game went down. I got AA and IM, super happy about AA. I already have him at rank 5 4* but this will still help out a lot
  • AvoabbasAvoabbas Posts: 40
    edited December 2017
    That really good, congratz . I have a mutant 5 star crystal. Hoping to get AA or iceman. Also have awakening gem.