**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Black Widow CV War Tactic Debuff Detox Gone??

BAStrongBAStrong Posts: 66
edited September 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
Didn't Black Widow CV have the Debuff Detox war ability? I don't see it available for anymore. Maybe I am wrong, but I thought she was able to benefit from that.
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• frodo2377frodo2377 Posts: 309 ★★★
    She has every war so far except this one. Took me by surprise as well. SMDH.....come on Kabam!
  • BAStrongBAStrong Posts: 66
    ... This is frustrating
  • Void also missing
  • Thank you for reporting this. We're looking into this now.
  • Noise72Noise72 Posts: 337 ★★★
    None of the regular Debuff Detox Champs are showing for me.
  • Duo_KulioDuo_Kulio Posts: 180 ★★
    It doesn't work for me either. I chose a tactic, I entered the game and I have this info before the attack !!
  • DrekaknDrekakn Posts: 54

Fury had the tactic all season but now he also doesn’t have it.
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 516 ★★★
    Can anyone confirm Sick and Tired ( Tier 1-2 I guess, don't know exactly ) works or not ?
  • Naz_786Naz_786 Posts: 150
    I thought my memory was wiped for a sec, thank god someone else noticed
  • Same for Quake

Thank you for reporting this. We're looking into this now.

Any word yet? Second war now this attack tactic has been bugged…
  • Garlando001Garlando001 Posts: 613
    edited September 2022
    Noise72 said:

they just changed the list, thursday...

• CometEarthCometEarth Posts: 115
    @ move. Hope they change it or give a compensation (A man can dream)
  • DrekaknDrekakn Posts: 54
    Any word on this @Kabam Miike?
  • ExHavok said:

Can anyone confirm Sick and Tired ( Tier 1-2 I guess, don't know exactly ) works or not ?

Never worked for havok. Or rather it "breaks" after 1 plasma detonate.
    doesnt work for CMM
    I did make a few rank ups to fit this tactic. Getting changed in the middle of the season was a shady move. No update or announcement was made either.
  • SonichaosSonichaos Posts: 7
    Parry not working, blocking some times wont work and you get hit, pulling back your player to evade attacks not working and you stand still getting hits.. And among theese serious game problems kabam chooses to WHAT? "Oh lets change the lists of attack tactics champions while a season is on, this should fix all the above" yayyyy
  • Kuzuri_1832Kuzuri_1832 Posts: 203
    ExHavok said:

I can confirm the community is getting sick and tired of these issues and complete lack of testing.
  • frodo2377frodo2377 Posts: 309 ★★★
    edited September 2022

Noise72 said:

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax If the champion pool was changed for an attack tactic in the middle of a season why wasn't an announcement made and explanation provided? That's a pretty big deal. If there was one....can you provide a link to the forum post?
  • Garlando001Garlando001 Posts: 613
    edited September 2022
    frodo2377 said:

Noise72 said:

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax If the champion pool was changed for an attack tactic in the middle of a season why wasn't an announcement made and explanation provided? That's a pretty big deal. If there was one....can you provide a link to the forum post?
    There is nothing about the change. apparently for almost one month, those of the new defense tactic were benefited by the attack tactic that corresponded to those of the post. It was their mistake, but they never mentioned it.