Gladiator's Circuit not worth it? Rewards wise.

PUMAvikPUMAvik Member Posts: 12
edited September 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
I was just looking at the rewards and they are just tokens and they are given at the end of the season. That's not worth it. Why would anyone grind to get those tokens? The store is fine, could be way better tho.

Overall I think the rewards for each tier should be increased substantially considering you get it at the end of the season. Maybe having the same amount of rewards (Alliance and Solo event) just mixed into the gladiators season rewards so it makes the grind worth it, meaning you actually get rewards by being good and not by playing a million times with Elder Marks.

TLDR; Swap rewards from Solo&Alliance event with the Gladiators Circuit Season rewards.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,713 ★★★★★
    Im chasing some trophy tokens.
    Look decent for efforts.
    Elders mark? No sir I wont
    You need to reach Goad circuit tho lol.
    Sitting at Plat1, slowly getting there.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Member Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Currently in Plat 2. I wonder how many people are in Gladiator’s Circuit, rn.
  • PUMAvikPUMAvik Member Posts: 12
    The two comments above me are exactly what I meant with the post. Taking out the chuncky rewards from Alliance/Solo events and put them into the Gladiators Circuit so you can eran them regardless of using Elder Marks or Energy.
  • PUMAvikPUMAvik Member Posts: 12

Currently in Plat 2. I wonder how many people are in Gladiator’s Circuit, rn.

Idk, I had 0 points and I was in Celestial V, so I think we are less than 200 people atm