**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My first Rank 5!!!!

LETS GOOOOOOO

Comments

• ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 ★★★★★
    Congrats, mate. He's so good, especially with a team of mutants around him.
  • Congrats! Corvus next?
  • SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 860 ★★★
    That’s a pretty nice roster. I have a rank 3 Prof X and only took me 8 months to learn his rotation / his versatility. He is quite op once you power lock your opponent…
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    wheatmann said:

LETS GOOOOOOO

Can you filter your 5 star roster and show us so we can recommend you correct rankups for future ?
  • wheatmannwheatmann Posts: 186 ★★

• The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★
    Jesus with the way the game is progressing I thought someone might have r5 6 star now
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,806 ★★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

wheatmann said:

LETS GOOOOOOO

Can you filter your 5 star roster and show us so we can recommend you correct rankups for future ?
    Why so toxic
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    edited September 2022

Rohit_316 said:

wheatmann said:

LETS GOOOOOOO

Why so toxic
    What's toxic in this ? I simply asked to filter the 5 star roster. No where did i mention that Prof. X was a bad rankup . I have r3 sig 40 Prof. X myself. I swear some kids in here don't understand the full sentence and have to press disagree or spread toxicity themselves.

• ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,673 ★★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

Rohit_316 said:

wheatmann said:

LETS GOOOOOOO

Why so toxic
    What's toxic in this ? I simply asked to filter the 5 star roster. No where did i mention that Prof. X was a bad rankup . I have r3 sig 40 Prof. X myself. I swear some kids in here don't understand the full sentence and have to press disagree or spread toxicity themselves.

Perhaps because since they are just now using r5 5*, a 4* is still useful to then depending on what content they are doing plus sig levels etc.