Options

Should I use generic on nick or save for herc 6*

fargenhfargenh Posts: 17
edited September 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Should I use generic on nick or save for herc 6*

Comments

• Options
    ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 624 ★★
    If you need Nick for current content then definitely, otherwise I 'd suggest you to save it
  • Options
    GardoshGardosh Posts: 77
    I’d go with Nick since you have him now. He’s one of the top choices for an awakening gem.
  • Options
    PowerOfACandlePowerOfACandle Posts: 334 ★★★
    Save it for herc.
  • Options
    Sinedd92Sinedd92 Posts: 95
    I got a red awakening 3 years ago and got my nick fury just this summer.
    Use it for Nick since there's a chance that you won't have herc in the nearest future
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,567 ★★★★★
    Fury ... herc doesn't need his sig
  • Options
    Sean_GrizzySean_Grizzy Posts: 119
    I'd have to say Nick Fury as well. The benefit you get from him being awakened is crazy. Whereas Herc is still very solid unawakened. Obviously, awakening Herc is ideal but like others have said, who knows when you'll get him. You have Fury now & you can benefit from his Sig now. But hey, go with your gut. If you don't think you'll use Fury much, maybe waiting isn't such a bad option.
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,567 ★★★★★
    I'm shocked so many people think herc needs his sig. You all.must be bad at this game or something. It rarely gets used for me 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,600 ★★★★
    Nick
  • Options
    fargenhfargenh Posts: 17
    Used it on nick and got a cosmic from 8.1 :D
  • Options
    Dark_hoodsDark_hoods Posts: 157 ★★
    You might not get herc for a while, unless you are maybe saving like 15k units for cyber weekend hoping they will have the 2021 selector again but they might just have a generic in the deals as well, id go with nick