Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Are there any Celebrity Challenges coming soon?

AxewAxew Posts: 622 ★★★★
edited September 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Title. Just wanted to know if there was one in the works. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe the last one we had was Shang Chi’s which was 1 year ago exactly.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,775 ★★★★★
    We won't know until its actually announced
  • Options
    30ish30ish Posts: 177 ★★
    Milk them whales…..
  • Options
    AxewAxew Posts: 622 ★★★★

We won't know until its actually announced

True, I was just wondering if they could confirm if one was scheduled or not for the future. They don’t have to provide any information about rewards/content.
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    They should of these challenges until EOP is done. After that we will welcome that content even more. Otherwise jan-apr will be really dry again. Just like in past years.
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,348 ★★★★★
    I almost forgot those challenges existed. I remember the mulaney challenge, where i wanted those big rewards though i only has 3 5 star maxed out characters. And i didn't have a corvus too😂