**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Does reporting do really anything in Battlegrounds?

BeroManBeroMan Posts: 272 ★★★★
edited September 2022 in General Discussion
So you have just released rankings in Battlegrounds and current rank 1 is an obvious modder that everyone was reporting...So my question is does that report button, that you added, really do anything? if so how it's possible to have 4 modders in the top 10? and release that list as if nothing special.

[Image removed as per forum rules]
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    unfortunately this is WIDELY spread throughout the mode
  • I’d like proactive action to be taken on a weekly basis, say. The issue is that I’m losing resources and rankings playing these modders. On my way to the GC there were two separate times where I needed 1 win for the next bracket, hit a modder and obviously lost. I then ended up losing my next matchup which wouldn’t have mattered had the modder either not been a modder or been a legitimate account who I may or may not have beaten.

I should think that at the end of the season they’ll look at all of the reports and accounts with X amount against them will get examined, the bitter losers will be filtered out and so on.
  • Please keep in mind that calling out other players is not allowed under the forum rules and posts attempting to do so may be removed. If you have evidence of suspicious behavior, you can report it with the game or send the info to the Support Team for investigation here. Please also keep in mind that, due to our privacy policy, we cannot discuss any details about a player's account with others, this includes any actions that have or could be taken on an account.
This discussion has been closed.