**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Credit for solo but not alliance BG event

I used elder marks to do 1 round of BG. I got credit for the solo event, but not the alliance event. Am I misunderstanding something in the requirements or is this an error?

Comments

• C_hardyC_hardy Posts: 18
    I’ve invested several hundred units in elder marks, and I know a number of my alliance mates have as well. Our leaderboard for the alliance event only has 2 players on it with probably less that 5 fights total.

I’ve probably racked up 30k+ alliance event points and my name isn’t even showing up in the list, and it’s telling me I haven’t contributed just like in the photo above.
  • Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 339 ★★
    Pretty sure I checked right after the fight, I had credit and the alliance had way more points, then checked later and had that screen shot from above.
  • Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 339 ★★
    Did another round with elder marks. Got credit again, then reloaded game, lost credit and alliance total dropped. Possible visual glitch?

• Yep. Have also reported this and logged a support ticket. They asked me to restart my phone. Amazingly, it made no difference